206628 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Evergreen, Alabama (Air Miles)
Rest Area On Al I-65 At Mile Marker 89Sb Unverified.
Owassa Lakeside Rv I
Owassa Lakeside
Rest Area On Al I-65 At Mile Marker 85Nb Unverified.
Country Sunshine Rv I

9   7   2   6   8   8   8   8
question  yes  question  question  question  yes  yes  yes
question  yes  question  question  question  yes  yes  yes
March 2014
Stopped here for the night while passing through. Campground is 1.5 miles off the interstate and is very quiet (except for one big mouth donkey who yelled for about an hour...LOL). Road and sites are dirt and are fairly level. Sites are pull through and long enough for a big rig with a toad. Electric was good and water pressure was adequate. Rate shown is Passport America, and they now take credit cards for payment. I will stop here again the next time I'm in the area. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
June 2012
We stopped here on our way to Gulf Shores, Alabama and needed a place for a short overnight stay. It was late Sunday night and no one answered the phone initially, but the owner was nice enough to call us back to let us know they had spaces available. This is definitely not a destination campground, but for a quick overnight it does the job. Close to the highway, clean bathrooms and friendly owners. We paid $18 with Passport America. We camped here in a Motorhome.
October 2011
For $30/night, you are better off staying in a WalMart parking lot. There is no cable, no WIFI, no pavement, and the parking sites close and are not very level. As mentioned by others, the road into this park is very rough clay. If there has been, or rain is anticipated, you do not want to take your rig on this road. We would never stay at this park again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Owassa Lakeside RV Park