Nearby Ash Fork, Arizona (Air Miles)
Arizona

7   1   10   1   1   1   5
question  no  yes  no  question  no  question
question  no  yes  no  question  no  question
September 2012
This site is currently under rehabilitation. The new owners are making some great improvements to get this place up and running. Not all facilities are functional at this time, but should be soon. I see great measures being taken to modify the previous reviews. I cannot wait until my next pass through to check out the new park. We camped here in a Tent Trailer.
March 2010
My husband and I stayed at this campground. It was the most trashed campground we have stayed at. I took a walk down below to the back of the campground and there is raw sewage, and its very disgusting. I went to the bathroom that looks like they haven't been cleaned in years. No toilet paper, no paper towels and the showers were nasty. I took a walk to the laundry mat and half of the dryers were out of order, and there was dirt every where. I am coming back to Ash Fork for a reunion and I refuse to stay at this place. I am now going to the one on top of the hill, and I will tell all my friends that are coming, to stay up there too, as its cheaper. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
March 2009
My sister and I have been traveling for about six weeks now, through California, Nevada and now Arizona. We happened upon this park quite by accident when asking locals where to camp. This was the most amazing find! By far the best place that we have stayed so far. In these financially challenging times, we are always looking online to find our next destination - keeping in mind our tight budget. What a relief. Very relaxed environment. The manager showed us our cabin, turned on the heat for us and with a smile explained all about the park. The park also has a convenient store and they rent U-Haul trucks. They also have a laundromat, tent camping sites and we both agree, our little cabin was much cozier than any motel room we had stayed in. It's not easy to travel with dogs but our pets were as welcome as us two old ladies. We camped here in a Campground Cabin.
Display older reviews for I-40 Grand Canyon RV Park
May 2013

1   5   10   3
no  yes  yes  yes
question  question  yes  question
May 2013
Dirt sites. Very dusty. Not level. No amenities. Next to freeway - noisy. Park fee $12. Water and electric $25. Full hook $30. WAY over priced. Basically a dirt lot with hook-ups. Don't recommend unless you're very desperate. Station staff friendly and helpful We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
September 2012
Basic, overnight stay site. It is noisy due to location above I40. Nice people, but not much to it. We camped here in a Tent Trailer.
March 2010
What a great Park!! From my understanding its under new management!! I will stay here again and again. I went to the campground below and its just way disgusting. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Texaco Hillside RV Campground