Nearby Tuba City, Arizona (Air Miles)
Arizona
Tuba City
Quality Inn & RV Park
2014-10-19 22:17:09
Tuba City, Arizona
September 2014

question  question  yes  question  question  question  question  question  yes  question
September 2014
RV Park in town, behind Quality Inn. You check in at Quality Inn Front Desk. Long, level, gravel, pull-through sites and paved roads. No WiFi or TV reception. As others mentioned, there were 3 dogs running loose. I reported this to the clerk at the Front Desk, who still acted surprised, and I doubt if anything was done. I took my dogs to the one small area with grass near the entrance. The trash can there was overflowing (yuk). This Park was OK for an overnight, but we would not stay here again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
September 2014
I have to echo the comments of the previous person who camped here last month. There are 4 dogs running loose and they all come running, barking when we take our 7-month-old puppy out on a leash. I called the office and she acted like it was such a surprise and said she would get Maintenance to check on it. Dogs are still loose. The park has cable hookups, but they don't work--confirmed by office. Our site is adequate for our 40' RV and Freightliner truck & didn't have to unhook, that is the important thing. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Nice little campground behind the Quality Inn. Long pull-through sites, but hook-ups are at back of sites. Good thing we had a super long water hose, but we had to back our 40’ 5th wheel to the very back edge of our site in order to hook up our sewer line. There is a long-term resident in site 11 who claims to be the “unofficial greeter/manager” and promptly came over to tell us we were sticking into the road (we were actually still within our site limits) and he also had his three dogs running loose in the RV park, which my dogs didn’t like at all. I reported him to actual staff and they confirmed that he was not in a manager, or any type, position at all, just a long-term resident, and that he was breaking the rules by allowing his dogs to run around off-leash. Looks like the whole end of back-in sites are long-termers and not inclined to follow any rules. They claim to offer Wi-Fi but the signal doesn't reach all the way from the hotel lobby to the RV park out back. You can use the Wi-Fi in their lobby and enjoy some delicious, complimentary Navajo Fry Bread while you’re in there. No cable and antenna TV picked up one channel. Make sure to remember to return your laundry access cards and your water key ($5 refundable cash deposit) when you leave. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Quality Inn & RV Park