206628 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Benton, Arkansas (Air Miles)
Exxon Truck Stop
400 Bryant Ave
Fred & Jack Trailer Sale
17309 I-30
8801 Baseline Rd
Sams Club 900 S Bowman Rd (Located To Street)
700 S Bowman Blvd
I-30 Travel Park
2013-10-04 18:13:01
Benton, Arkansas
October 2013

question  question  question  question  question  yes  question  yes  question  question
question  question  question  question  question  question  question  question  question  question
October 2013
If you are headed west on I-30 call for explicit directions. The runabouts and service roads and assess to cross overs were designed by a masochist! East bound I-30 Easy Off and Easy On. This park is a 7 only as there are few choices in this neck of the woods. It is OK for a overnight stop. Easy to maneuver. Electric at 116 to 117 VAC is just OK. Water pressure and quality is fine. Modern sewer hook ups but pick a site without a broken one. Our sight was perfect level, others not so. At the office they tell you to just pick any sight and pull in. We suggest the back row. No Wi-Fi there, need to stay in the pine tree sites for that, but back section is open so satellite will work. Safe and mostly everything works. Just look before you dock or you could drive another 90 miles. Our 45' and large toad did well here. We camped here in a Motorhome.
I will rate this park a little higher than I would a similar park off the highway. For me it was an ideal location for overnight and the price was right. Better than a truck stop or Walmart. That is it folks. We camped here in a Motorhome.
This is not a great campground, this is not an awful campground, hence my "6" rating. It's a good place to pull over and spend the night. It is, as some others have said, somewhat easy on / easy off, but the one way access roads running beside the freeway make it a pain in the neck to go get food, gas, etc and then get back to the campground. A center "island" with trees, but for the most part this field of gravel pull-thrus reminded me strongly of an old drive-in movie lot. No cable; WiFi was strong for the first few hours then died. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for I-30 Travel Park

question  yes  question  yes  question  question  question  question  yes  no
question  yes  question  yes  question  question  question  question  yes  no
Great little park. Very friendly owner and guests. Shady and quite with a place to fish and relax. Pull though site for the one night we stayed. Owner had already left for the day but quickly returned and guided us to our site. Very helpful. Will stay again if ever in the area again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Rate reflects cash payment. Park is easy off/on I -30. Road in is a little rough. Very shady, no frills park. Sites are gravel and fairly level. Restrooms were nice and clean. Host/owner is very friendly, led us to our site. Good overnight stop although seemed to have a few long term campers since we stayed there twice (going and coming) and recognized some of the RVs. Would stay there again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Nice place for overnight camping. The sites are in need of some maintenance ( electrical covers are not connected, sewer covers are missing) and debris and dog feces are all over. The park is easy off/on I30. Cash or checks only, no credit cards are accepted. Would stay again if we needed to stop overnight. Friendly people. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for J.B.'s RV Park & Campground