220365 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Benton, Arkansas (Air Miles)
Exxon Truck Stop
400 Bryant Ave
Fred & Jack Trailer Sale
17309 I-30
8801 Baseline Rd
Sams Club 900 S Bowman Rd (Located To Street)
700 S Bowman Blvd
Benton
I-30 Travel Park
2014-08-15 21:58:16
Benton, Arkansas

question  question  question  question  question  question  question  question  question  yes
question  question  question  question  question  question  question  question  question  question
Large park. Long pull-throughs. Easy in, easy out. Friendly staff. Good choice for an overnight stay. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
As others have mentioned, it is a place to stop and lay your head down for the night. Park hosts were very friendly and greet you very warmly. A large number of full time residents, but well kept sites. Sites are for the greater part gravel or dirt/grass and semi level. Good clean power, good water pressure, clear sky view for satellite reception. You can hear limited road noise both day and night. Easy to find while traveling east, but I can see where it could be a real journey in finding it from the west. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
This park is between Little Rock and Hot Springs and is a good location for touring in both cities. However, it has little else to recommend it. Access is via a frontage road and crossover and is confusing. The only amenity is a laundry and some restrooms. There is no shade in the area used for short term stays and the campground is essentially a gravel parking lot with utilities. The staff is friendly, and internet access is good. It was expensive for what was provided. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for I-30 Travel Park

question  yes  question  yes  question  question  question  question  yes  no
question  yes  question  yes  question  question  question  question  yes  no
Great little park. Very friendly owner and guests. Shady and quite with a place to fish and relax. Pull though site for the one night we stayed. Owner had already left for the day but quickly returned and guided us to our site. Very helpful. Will stay again if ever in the area again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Rate reflects cash payment. Park is easy off/on I -30. Road in is a little rough. Very shady, no frills park. Sites are gravel and fairly level. Restrooms were nice and clean. Host/owner is very friendly, led us to our site. Good overnight stop although seemed to have a few long term campers since we stayed there twice (going and coming) and recognized some of the RVs. Would stay there again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Nice place for overnight camping. The sites are in need of some maintenance ( electrical covers are not connected, sewer covers are missing) and debris and dog feces are all over. The park is easy off/on I30. Cash or checks only, no credit cards are accepted. Would stay again if we needed to stop overnight. Friendly people. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for J.B.'s RV Park & Campground