206622 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Brinkley, Arkansas (Air Miles)
Pinecrest Plaza Shopping Ctr
Arkansas
Brinkley
Motel 6 & Brinkley RV Park
2014-01-25 23:05:57
Brinkley, Arkansas

no  question  no  question  no  no  question  no  question  no
no  question  no  question  no  no  question  no  question  no
We arrived at the park and we were taken back by the condition. It honestly looked like the place had been abandoned. Several electrical boxes with wires hanging out. Grass was knee deep and I wouldn't ask my worst enemy to enter the shower/bath house. NASTY!!! Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
January 2012
Stay away from site #4 unless you want to get a tingle from an ungrounded power box! We had left a nice Super Walmart in Dothan, AL, that morning, but realized our trailer generator was not working up to par, and we were low on propane. We decided to find a park close to I-40 and out from Little Rock (the highway from Birmingham to Memphis had taken its toll on us). The best thing I can say about it is that most of the electrical hook-ups worked. We were able to turn on the electric element in the hot water heater and use our electric space heater and then get the heck out of here early the next morning. In our situation it was worth the price for a ONE night stay. Although they say all lots are pull-throughs, you had better walk it first. The tree limbs are not trimmed back enough to safely pull through with a rig that is nearly 13' high, and it is difficult to find a pad site that will accommodate a 53' rig (left connected for a fast exit). From the look of it only sites 5, 6 and maybe 7 were able to be backed into, if the cars of the motel "guests" weren't in the way. I'd pick pad 5 (easier to back into and less likely to get blocked in). Oh yes, the night manager really doesn't seem to care about much of anything. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
June 2011
This place is right next to IH-40 and US-49 intersection, so the trucks go by all night and its not quiet. But the 30amp elec worked and we could run our AC. The pull-through gravel sites are mostly level. I've seen outhouses with less bugs and that had been cleaned more often than the RV park bath-house. One sink worked in the men's restroom, and the toilet looked like it hadn't been flushed or cleaned in a while, although it worked. The woman's toilets had not been flushed in a long time, but there was the bird's nest with a house wren in it. No continental breakfast, unlike what the flyer for the park in their office states (when I asked, the guy behind the counter said he would start in a few weeks). We stayed here in a pop-up trailer. I would stay again if I was dead tired and needed a place to sleep. We camped here in a Tent Trailer.
Display older reviews for Heritage Inn and RV Park
January 2014

1   6   1   6   2   7   5   6
question  question  no  question  no  question  question  question
question  question  no  question  no  question  question  question
January 2014
In very poor condition. I tried two pedestals and my power management system rejected both because the ground and neutral were reversed. Got my money back and went to Forrest City. We camped here in a Motorhome.
December 2012
There may be some confusion in which park this represents. It is on the north side of I-40 behind a Motel 6. There is a excellent Mexican restaurant in the office complex. My overall rating represents the poor maintenance in this park. It does have concrete slabs in all sites and concrete roads. The far right row of sites have full hookup with 30amp power. We have stayed at this park more often than any other in our 12 years on the road. Main reason is location from home (easy long day of travel), plus the Mexican restaurant. Good for overnight, but would not want to stay much longer at a time. We will definitely stay here in the future for the reasons noted. Point of interest: don't try the RV park on the south side of I-44. It also is behind a motel. We stayed there once and were concerned we wouldn't be able to get out, due to the poor roads. We camped here in a Motorhome.
October 2012
We only stayed here because an accident on I-40 had created a traffic jam. The park is located behind a Motel 6 north side of I-40 at exit 218. The only positive thing was that we had a level and spacious pull through site on a concrete pad. Negatives are that it is not secure and is located in a seedy area, and the facilities are in a state of disrepair. I was shocked to find no less than six dead crickets in the bathroom sink and toilets and showers that had not been cleaned for quite some time. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Motel 6 & Brinkley RV Park