219099 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Forrest City, Arkansas (Air Miles)
I-40 Exit 241A
205 Deadrick Rd
I-40 Kwik Stop
Palestine
Arkansas
Forrest City
Delta Ridge RV Park, Inc.
2014-08-16 15:08:51
Forrest City, Arkansas

no  question  question  question  no  no  no  question  no  no
no  question  question  question  no  no  no  question  no  no
I would rate this a 10, but it had no restrooms, shower or laundry facilities. We did not need these as it was just an overnight stop for us. The noise from the interstate was minimal so we slept well. Stores and restaurants were within walking distance, so this was great for location. The owner was very nice and kept the park well maintained. We would stay here again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Stopped here both ways while traveling on I-40. The owner is exceptional. Even called me as I was getting close to warn me of severe traffic congestion on I-40 west and gave me directions where to get off I-40 and bypass construction and then get back on. There was a pull-through space with cone waiting for me on trip eastbound. He really knows how to run a campground. One of my favorite, with easy access to I-40 and stores. We camped here in a Motorhome.
This is a great little campground. The owner/operator is very friendly and helpful. The water pressure and the 50 amp electricity are excellent. There are several extra long spaces to accommodate 40-45 coaches with tows. The roads are gravel as are the spaces. The lack of cable is not a problem since a Walmart w/a RedBox is within walking distance of the park, as is a very good pizza restaurant. When we stayed, there was a fruit stand with good, juicy, locally grown peaches down the lane. The town is quite small so it is more of an overnighter. We stayed on our way to Nashville and again on our way home. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Delta Ridge RV Park, Inc.