Nearby Forrest City, Arkansas (Air Miles)
I-40 Exit 241A
205 Deadrick Rd
I-40 Kwik Stop
Palestine
Arkansas
Forrest City
Delta Ridge RV Park, Inc.
2014-09-25 13:03:47
Forrest City, Arkansas
September 2014

question  no  question  question  question  question  no  no  no  question
question  no  question  question  question  question  no  no  no  question
September 2014
This is a great overnight park -- The owner makes sure you are comfortable here -- We have a 42 ft coach, & the spaces are plenty big enough for us , even with tow -- Spaces are very level & wide -- Easy off & on from I-40 -- Would stay here again -- We camped here in a Motorhome.
I would rate this a 10, but it had no restrooms, shower or laundry facilities. We did not need these as it was just an overnight stop for us. The noise from the interstate was minimal so we slept well. Stores and restaurants were within walking distance, so this was great for location. The owner was very nice and kept the park well maintained. We would stay here again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Stopped here both ways while traveling on I-40. The owner is exceptional. Even called me as I was getting close to warn me of severe traffic congestion on I-40 west and gave me directions where to get off I-40 and bypass construction and then get back on. There was a pull-through space with cone waiting for me on trip eastbound. He really knows how to run a campground. One of my favorite, with easy access to I-40 and stores. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Delta Ridge RV Park, Inc.