206873 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby North Little Rock, Arkansas (Air Miles)
Ciaos Italian Restaurant
Fred & Jack'S Trailer Sales
(Exact)
The Butcher Shop Steak
Graffiti's
Sams Club 5600 Landers Rd (Located To Block)
North Little Rock Munici
Chip'S Barbecue
Wild River Country
Cock Of The Walk
Delicious Temptations
Bruno'S Little Italy
700 S Bowman Blvd
Sams Club 900 S Bowman Rd (Located To Street)
8801 Baseline Rd
Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA
2014-04-19 23:46:09
North Little Rock, Arkansas
May 2013

no  question  yes  question  question  question  yes  no  question  question
no  question  yes  yes  question  question  yes  no  question  question
May 2013
We have stayed here many, many times and loved it. Now it is a trailer park for permanent residents. There were only 2 spots vacant on a Wed. All others permanent in tents or campers. One camper had attached a tarp to his camper and one of the bathrooms, made it into his personal add-on. Trashy, lots of outside stuff. We went to another park and loved it, and it was cheaper. We camped here in a Motorhome.
September 2012
Sites narrow and all back in. Not very well kept. Do not get the site next to the dump station. It smells really bad. Lots of long term residents and their belongings. Staff was not real friendly. The perks is the area. Beautiful parks, covered bridge, walking paths, dog park, convenient to interstate. We stayed one night but would not go back. We camped here in a Motorhome.
May 2012
Nice park. We stopped overnight. The road to it is narrow and 20 MPH. Park was full but we lucked out. The host called the person who had the site left and they said they weren't coming. We would stay again. Restrooms & Showers were clean. Site was level with asphalt was long enough for our 40 foot but parked the car beside. Our site was right in front of the access. Park roads were asphalt. Plenty of space between sites. Our Internet worked fine. It was a quiet park and we didn't notice any noise. Park seemed to be well maintained. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Burns Park

yes (River)
question  question  yes  question  question  question  yes  yes  question  question
PA rate--Great spot to stay to see North Little Rock and Little Rock. Beauty spot on the river with the bridges lit up at night. Would for sure camp here again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
February 2014
This park is located right on the Arkansas River. Long level gravel sites. No cable but our antenna picked up plenty of stations. Located right off the Interstate. Very secure with gates locked at night. Loved the location with walking distance across a pedestrian bridge to the Clinton Library and River Front area of Little Rock. Lots of biking and walking trail along the river. We will definitely stay here again when coming thru the area. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
January 2014
Great location! We are making note of this park as an overnight stop on the way south or west. Will not repeat too much what others have already said. Walkable to Clinton library. Fenced, code access needed, clean, nice restrooms which are individual private rooms. Great place overall! We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Downtown Riverside RV Park

yes  question  question  yes  question  question  yes  question  question  question
The park was somewhat rundown, but clean. WiFi is available, free for 1 hour then a dollar a day there after. Advertised steam room is very old system that you must heat up and then you are required to pour water on the hot rocks, making your own steam. Exercise room is poor and the treadmill has a sign that says you can't use it if you weigh more than 200lbs. Cable was great and the WiFi signal was fast. Some of the spots were just gravel and others had concrete pads. I felt the park was a little expensive for the quality of the amenities. We camped here in a Motorhome.
This is a decent KOA, but it is little and the spaces are close together. We stayed in a premium site, which meant the pad was cement, but the little access drive from the paved road to the cement pad was gravel and dirt. I stayed in a site behind the office, which puts you very close to the I-40, so freeway noise is loud and constant. The staff do a good job on maintenance, but it is still over priced for what you get. However, I went and looked at another park which is next to the river. It is just a dirt lot with hookups, so comparatively this KOA was paradise. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
We have stayed here before and will probably stay again when passing through. Typical older KOA, a little run down with tight spaces and narrow roads. The Wi-Fi situation is goofy, 1 hour free (has to be used all at one time), then $1 per day. Laundry was clean but over-priced and several dryers were out of order. Staff was very friendly. Price reflects daily rate with KOA discount. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA
November 2013

question  question  no  yes  question  question  question  yes  question  question
November 2013
DUMP!! Keep driving--Truck Stops and Walmarts are cleaner!! I parked my RV and took a look around: beer cans, trash, buildings in need of repair. RV's looked as if they had not moved in "months"! Clerk was friendly and could not understand why I was leaving. I told her that I did not feel safe and left. We camped here in a Motorhome.
May 2012
We stayed here 2 nights. The people were friendly and it was close to sightseeing in Little Rock. There was a buzz fest (BBQ) and campsites in town were being used for the event. Nothing here for kids but fine for an overnight stay, We camped here in a Motorhome.
June 2010
I wish we wouldn't have come to this park as when I tried to make the reservation over the phone, the lady was very rude and hung up on me. I tried to call back to finish my reservation and she said she couldn't be bothered with me. When we got here, there was no one in the office it was about 1:00 pm when we arrived. There was no note on the door as to when they would be back. There was a man's phone number on the board to call, so we called and he helped us. We got to our site and it was full of water, there is no drainage at this park even though there are rock sites and grass inbetween, but had to walk ankle deep in mud. The restrooms are in need of remodeling, not very clean and the laundry room has 3 washers and 3 dryers, but good luck on getting your clothes dry. I had one lady who approached me selling drugs. Needless to say, we left the same day. I don't recommend this park, I would advise on going to the KOA or the Riverfront RV park. This isn't a kid friendly park, there is no place to play and the blonde lady (owner) was just rude. All she wanted was our money. She wouldn't answer our questions and acted like we were an annoyance. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Trails End RV Park