Nearby North Little Rock, Arkansas (Air Miles)
Ciaos Italian Restaurant
Fred & Jack'S Trailer Sales
(Exact)
The Butcher Shop Steak
Graffiti's
Sams Club 5600 Landers Rd (Located To Block)
North Little Rock Munici
Chip'S Barbecue
Wild River Country
Cock Of The Walk
Delicious Temptations
Bruno'S Little Italy
700 S Bowman Blvd
Sams Club 900 S Bowman Rd (Located To Street)
8801 Baseline Rd
North Little Rock
Downtown Riverside RV Park
2014-07-19 12:58:09
North Little Rock, Arkansas

yes  no  question  yes  question  question  question  yes  no  question
yes  no  question  yes  yes  question  question  yes  no  question
Rare to find a nice quiet wooded and secluded campground this close to a major city. Located in a huge city park with bike trails and hiking trails, and all sorts of activities. Plenty of shade trees on each campsite. New restrooms/bath house. Paved, with paved parking pads. Lots of space between campers. And ONLY $18/night., because it is owned by the city. You can't find a nicer park for this price. Very quiet. Friendly campers and friendly managers. Close to everything in Little Rock. I enjoyed it. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
May 2013
We have stayed here many, many times and loved it. Now it is a trailer park for permanent residents. There were only 2 spots vacant on a Wed. All others permanent in tents or campers. One camper had attached a tarp to his camper and one of the bathrooms, made it into his personal add-on. Trashy, lots of outside stuff. We went to another park and loved it, and it was cheaper. We camped here in a Motorhome.
September 2012
Sites narrow and all back in. Not very well kept. Do not get the site next to the dump station. It smells really bad. Lots of long term residents and their belongings. Staff was not real friendly. The perks is the area. Beautiful parks, covered bridge, walking paths, dog park, convenient to interstate. We stayed one night but would not go back. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Burns Park

yes (River)
question  question  question  question  question  question  question  question  question  question
What a great campground. We came in on 3 nights Passport and 1 regular night all for $51.00. The laundry room was heaven. Gates closed us in at night for our safety. Fishing was easy as there is a boat dock right outside the park. Close to down town and all the museums, on Sat, they had a farmers market. Also went to Slim Chicken for lunch which was listed on FoodtTV drive and dine. We would differently come and stay again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
This is a big parking lot with hook-ups. Every four sites has a power pedestal water and sewer so on half the sites the hook-ups are on the passenger side and half on the drivers side. Make sure you bring sufficient power lines, hose and sewer hose to reach. The sites are close together but you are right on the river and a easy walk across the bridge to the Clinton Presidential Library and Park. We stayed here for a convention and our group rented the entire park and surrounding area so the rate quoted was the rate charged by our convention group not necessarily the rate the park charged them. For what it is, a place to park in the middle of the state capital, it is good. The park is clean and the staff friendly, just know what you are getting. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Our rate reflects a GS discount. This is a wonderful campground when visiting the Little Rock areas. The campground is just a gravel parking lot, but it sits on the beautiful grassy, tree lined banks of the Arkansas River. The pull thru sites are a little close and facing each other. Great WiFi and hookups. We were able to get all the major network TV channels over our antenna. You can walk everywhere, or take the local trolley. The River Market District is wonderful with all kinds of shops and restaurants. At night be sure to watch the bridges come alive with beautiful colored lights which are all viewed from your camp site! We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Downtown Riverside RV Park

question  yes  question  question  yes  question  question  yes  question  question
We were in pull-through B6. The satellite worked fine, as well as their cable. Friendly folks. Lovely ice cream parlor for hand dipped cones. The pool looked nice but the weather did not cooperate for us to use it. Nearby Papa Johns delivered pizza to us at our site. Because it is an older park, it has very mature trees. We would suggest some tree trimming. We camped here in a Motorhome.
The park was somewhat rundown, but clean. WiFi is available, free for 1 hour then a dollar a day there after. Advertised steam room is very old system that you must heat up and then you are required to pour water on the hot rocks, making your own steam. Exercise room is poor and the treadmill has a sign that says you can't use it if you weigh more than 200lbs. Cable was great and the WiFi signal was fast. Some of the spots were just gravel and others had concrete pads. I felt the park was a little expensive for the quality of the amenities. We camped here in a Motorhome.
This is a decent KOA, but it is little and the spaces are close together. We stayed in a premium site, which meant the pad was cement, but the little access drive from the paved road to the cement pad was gravel and dirt. I stayed in a site behind the office, which puts you very close to the I-40, so freeway noise is loud and constant. The staff do a good job on maintenance, but it is still over priced for what you get. However, I went and looked at another park which is next to the river. It is just a dirt lot with hookups, so comparatively this KOA was paradise. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA
November 2013

question  question  no  yes  question  question  question  yes  question  question
November 2013
DUMP!! Keep driving--Truck Stops and Walmarts are cleaner!! I parked my RV and took a look around: beer cans, trash, buildings in need of repair. RV's looked as if they had not moved in "months"! Clerk was friendly and could not understand why I was leaving. I told her that I did not feel safe and left. We camped here in a Motorhome.
May 2012
We stayed here 2 nights. The people were friendly and it was close to sightseeing in Little Rock. There was a buzz fest (BBQ) and campsites in town were being used for the event. Nothing here for kids but fine for an overnight stay, We camped here in a Motorhome.
June 2010
I wish we wouldn't have come to this park as when I tried to make the reservation over the phone, the lady was very rude and hung up on me. I tried to call back to finish my reservation and she said she couldn't be bothered with me. When we got here, there was no one in the office it was about 1:00 pm when we arrived. There was no note on the door as to when they would be back. There was a man's phone number on the board to call, so we called and he helped us. We got to our site and it was full of water, there is no drainage at this park even though there are rock sites and grass inbetween, but had to walk ankle deep in mud. The restrooms are in need of remodeling, not very clean and the laundry room has 3 washers and 3 dryers, but good luck on getting your clothes dry. I had one lady who approached me selling drugs. Needless to say, we left the same day. I don't recommend this park, I would advise on going to the KOA or the Riverfront RV park. This isn't a kid friendly park, there is no place to play and the blonde lady (owner) was just rude. All she wanted was our money. She wouldn't answer our questions and acted like we were an annoyance. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Trails End RV Park