220819 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby North Little Rock, Arkansas (Air Miles)
Ciaos Italian Restaurant
Fred & Jack'S Trailer Sales
(Exact)
The Butcher Shop Steak
Graffiti's
Sams Club 5600 Landers Rd (Located To Block)
North Little Rock Munici
Chip'S Barbecue
Wild River Country
Cock Of The Walk
Delicious Temptations
Bruno'S Little Italy
700 S Bowman Blvd
Sams Club 900 S Bowman Rd (Located To Street)
8801 Baseline Rd
North Little Rock
Downtown Riverside RV Park
2014-09-14 23:49:50
North Little Rock, Arkansas

yes  yes  no  question  yes  question  question  question  yes  no
yes  yes  no  question  yes  yes  question  question  yes  no
I stayed here 2 months while working in LR. Spacious, shaded sites; friendly, helpful hosts; clean, odor-free restrooms. Burns Park offers trails, geocaching, dog park, and "funland" for kids. There are soccer, golf, baseball, and tennis complexes. There are boat ramps and fishing docks. All this in the middle of the city, but you'd never know it when you are in the park. The price is the most reasonable I have encountered. It is exactly as described. For that, I rate it a 9/10 I wish there was cable, internet, and showers that were NOT on a 20 second push button timer. But over all its a super place to stay! We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Rare to find a nice quiet wooded and secluded campground this close to a major city. Located in a huge city park with bike trails and hiking trails, and all sorts of activities. Plenty of shade trees on each campsite. New restrooms/bath house. Paved, with paved parking pads. Lots of space between campers. And ONLY $18/night., because it is owned by the city. You can't find a nicer park for this price. Very quiet. Friendly campers and friendly managers. Close to everything in Little Rock. I enjoyed it. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
May 2013
We have stayed here many, many times and loved it. Now it is a trailer park for permanent residents. There were only 2 spots vacant on a Wed. All others permanent in tents or campers. One camper had attached a tarp to his camper and one of the bathrooms, made it into his personal add-on. Trashy, lots of outside stuff. We went to another park and loved it, and it was cheaper. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Burns Park

yes (River)
question  yes  question  question  question  yes  question  question  question  question
September 2014
No frills park. Riverfront sites have some grass, the rest appears to be gravel. The entire park is gated in for security since it is downtown, I assume. The riverfront is great view for sure and even with the interstate near and the city area it is fairly quiet but you will hear the louder vehicles. Sites are gravel, hookups are shared shore power and water in an odd manner designed for a back-in beside a pull-in. Coaches being the pull-in sites. Only 50 amp power is available so bring an adapter if you have 30 amp. The foot bridge takes you to the Clinton Museum and Market district. Plenty to do outdoors even in downtown. Would normally stay outside of town but for the price and location you can't really do better. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
September 2014
We stayed here for 2 nights over Labor Day weekend. Rates reflect holiday weekend rates,no discount. Great campground right on the river overlooking downtown Little Rock, easy walking distance to everything. Very secure and clean, staff was very friendly and helpful. However we stayed in spot # 8 and were invaded with ants, so bad that I went to a nearby box store and got bug spray. Wi-Fi was intermittent at best; it was great early in the morning. Oh, you can access the pedestrian railroad bridge from the park that goes directly to the Pres Clinton Library. We will definitely return. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
September 2014
River sites offer a beautiful view especially at night when the bridges are colorfully lit. Within minutes of two pedestrian bridges to River Market area. Very secure location. Clean of litter, however, both times we have stayed here, also in July, 2014, we have been invaded by ants. Another camper complained to us about his problem with ants. When we were in site 1, we were next to the small, grassy pet area. It was disturbing trying to enjoy sitting outside while one pet owner after another brought their dog to do its business. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Downtown Riverside RV Park

question  yes  question  question  yes  question  question  yes  question  question
We were in pull-through B6. The satellite worked fine, as well as their cable. Friendly folks. Lovely ice cream parlor for hand dipped cones. The pool looked nice but the weather did not cooperate for us to use it. Nearby Papa Johns delivered pizza to us at our site. Because it is an older park, it has very mature trees. We would suggest some tree trimming. We camped here in a Motorhome.
The park was somewhat rundown, but clean. WiFi is available, free for 1 hour then a dollar a day there after. Advertised steam room is very old system that you must heat up and then you are required to pour water on the hot rocks, making your own steam. Exercise room is poor and the treadmill has a sign that says you can't use it if you weigh more than 200lbs. Cable was great and the WiFi signal was fast. Some of the spots were just gravel and others had concrete pads. I felt the park was a little expensive for the quality of the amenities. We camped here in a Motorhome.
This is a decent KOA, but it is little and the spaces are close together. We stayed in a premium site, which meant the pad was cement, but the little access drive from the paved road to the cement pad was gravel and dirt. I stayed in a site behind the office, which puts you very close to the I-40, so freeway noise is loud and constant. The staff do a good job on maintenance, but it is still over priced for what you get. However, I went and looked at another park which is next to the river. It is just a dirt lot with hookups, so comparatively this KOA was paradise. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA
November 2013

question  question  no  yes  question  question  question  yes  question  question
November 2013
DUMP!! Keep driving--Truck Stops and Walmarts are cleaner!! I parked my RV and took a look around: beer cans, trash, buildings in need of repair. RV's looked as if they had not moved in "months"! Clerk was friendly and could not understand why I was leaving. I told her that I did not feel safe and left. We camped here in a Motorhome.
May 2012
We stayed here 2 nights. The people were friendly and it was close to sightseeing in Little Rock. There was a buzz fest (BBQ) and campsites in town were being used for the event. Nothing here for kids but fine for an overnight stay, We camped here in a Motorhome.
June 2010
I wish we wouldn't have come to this park as when I tried to make the reservation over the phone, the lady was very rude and hung up on me. I tried to call back to finish my reservation and she said she couldn't be bothered with me. When we got here, there was no one in the office it was about 1:00 pm when we arrived. There was no note on the door as to when they would be back. There was a man's phone number on the board to call, so we called and he helped us. We got to our site and it was full of water, there is no drainage at this park even though there are rock sites and grass inbetween, but had to walk ankle deep in mud. The restrooms are in need of remodeling, not very clean and the laundry room has 3 washers and 3 dryers, but good luck on getting your clothes dry. I had one lady who approached me selling drugs. Needless to say, we left the same day. I don't recommend this park, I would advise on going to the KOA or the Riverfront RV park. This isn't a kid friendly park, there is no place to play and the blonde lady (owner) was just rude. All she wanted was our money. She wouldn't answer our questions and acted like we were an annoyance. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Trails End RV Park