Nearby Perryville, Arkansas (Air Miles)
Morrilton
2014-10-14 23:38:02
Perryville, Arkansas
October 2014

4   1   6   8   1   1   4   7
question  question  question  yes  question  question  question  question
question  question  question  question  question  question  question  question
October 2014
This was supposed to be a 4 night stay, we only stayed 2. The campground greeter met us as night was coming on quickly. He was helpful. This park appears to be a lot of year round campers. Our rate and space was not what was quoted. The campground clerk did not care and stated that is what the manager put down, no wiggle room. The lake was beautiful, OK for a night or 2 in a big rig, but not a future park for a rig our size (43 foot). We felt a little out of place. We camped here in a Motorhome.
September 2014
I went here because they are listed in both the Passport America and the Escapees Books. They honored neither discount. They have been placing vague Workcamper ads on various sites so I inquired about this, too. They want a slave for their site trade. They are calling it a Camp Host Position. The site they put me in took me 10 minutes to maneuver my rig into, avoiding bushes, a sign and extra cars parked from people who evidently live there year round. The electric hookup was on the side of a slippery hill and was loose. The cable hookup was almost at ground level and half the channels had static. The site itself was barely long enough for my rig and the back end of it was a ditch. I listened to a barking dog until 10 PM and again at 7 the next morning. The WIFI worked for about 5 minutes. When I called the office she told me it was my computer. Their WiFi spent most of the night searching for a network signal. This place is a dump on a hill about 50 yards from the lake. There aren't lake views because everyone has to back in. They are trying to sell this dump for almost 1,000,000. The owners want to go back to England. I has a plan to stay there for a month. I almost left in the middle of the night. Stay away and camp elsewhere. We camped here in a Motorhome.
September 2014
Good fishing campground. Several full time residents but all seem real friendly. Small narrow camp sites. Just pick a site and check in. I would recommend site #2. Pull through long enough to accommodate any size rig. Wifi worked great during our 3 day stay. We enjoyed the area around Perryville. Peace and quiet is what you get here. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Harris Brake Lakeside Resort