Nearby Van Buren, Arkansas (Air Miles)
Antique Mall Of Van Bure
Outdoor Living Center
Van Buren Travel Center
The Lighthouse Inn
2214 Fayetteville Rd
2600 Midland Blvd
Fort Smith Museum Of His
Fort Smith National His
Sams Club 7700 Rogers Ave (Located To Block)
Fort Smith Regional Air
Wal-Marti-40:13 200 Hwy 64 W (Located To Street)
2425 S Zero St
Van Buren, Arkansas

question  yes  question  yes  question  question  question  question  yes  yes
question  yes  question  yes  question  question  question  question  yes  yes
September 2014
We found this park suitable for a quick overnight stay. Very few facilities and not real attractive, but for a big rig, easy to pull through sites. Freeway noise very close. There is a market you can walk to from the property. Very level sites. Turning into the park can be very difficult, after coming off the freeway. You need to immediately get over to the left to turn right after the Motel 6. During rush hour, traffic is backed up in front of your turn and you have to hope somebody will let you turn through. We camped here in a Motorhome.
October 2013
Overland Park. If you require good WI-Fi avoid this park. They will tell you it works when you call, they will tell you no one has reported problems when you check in. I made the mistake of paying and then finding their system was down and inadequate. I had a strong signal but NO connectivity. Then we went thru the goat rope with the clerk. He admitted the system is inadequate but refused to give me a refund so I could move a few miles east to Alma. He re-booted the system and we had slow wi-fi for about 20 minutes then nothing for several minutes. It was off and on during our 1 day stay. I was going to stay here 3 days and play nearby golf courses but we are moving on. They do have near excellent bath and showers. The only thing missing is a soap tray in the shower and a bench or stool to sit on while putting on your shoes. I will not stay here again until I see reports indicating they have updated their wi-fi. We camped here in a Motorhome.
This is at best a parking lot with grass between sites. Upon checking in the person in the office was on the phone talking to someone about fixing his pick up. Five minutes he hung up and asked if he could help us-----hello! The sites are long and somewhat level. There was a code to get on the internet here. Of course the internet was weak and I was unable to connect. The freeway noise is horrible. A full 90% of the sites are worker bees with junk piled along side the trailers. I would not stay here again unless the situation allowed no other choice. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Overland RV Park
September 2014

question  yes  question  question  no  question  no  question  question  question
question  yes  question  question  question  question  no  question  question  question
September 2014
On the plus side, the electricity, digital cable channels and Wi-Fi worked well. On the minus side, the analog cable channels were snowy, the roads were muddy, and the last two rows of permanent residents looked like a third world country. This is an OK park for overnight but I would not stay here any longer. We camped here in a Motorhome.
This is a nice small older park on a creek. Pull-thru's are adequately long and reasonably wide. Easy access from I-40, but far enough away for the noise to be slight. Very quiet at night. Power, cable, and Wi-Fi were good. There was a small inexpensive laundry and a rustic but clean bathhouse. Sites could have used some more gravel and there was a lot of standing water after rain, but as there had been quite a lot of rain in the past few days this might not be the usual situation. Our site was very level. Turns are a little tight for big rigs but quite doable. The entrance driveway had some potholes. About two miles from Walmart and other shopping/restaurants. There were quite a few of what looked like seasonals or permanents. The owners are very friendly. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
This is a nice campground. Not many amenities. The roads are dirt, the WiFi is very good, and the cable is great. Plenty of shade. It is an easy off and on I 40. We would stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Park Ridge RV Campground