Nearby Aguanga, California (Air Miles)
Sundance Meadows-43425 Sage Rd
Palomar Mountain (27')
Agua Tibia Spring 92
Casino Pauma 777 Pauma Reservation Rd. Pauma Valley Ca 92061 760-742-2177 (Located To Street)
Warner Hot Spring 138
Harrah'S Rincon 33750 Valley Center Rd. Valley Center Ca 92082 760-751-3100 (Located To Block)
Valley View 16300 Nyemii Pass Rd. Valley Center Ca 92082 760-291-5500 (Located To Zip)
California
Aguanga
Jojoba Hills SKP Resort (Escapees Only) (A 55+ Park)
2014-10-06 17:07:58
Aguanga, California
September 2014

yes  yes  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes
yes  yes  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes
September 2014
We are new members here and just love it. We are members and do not pay a nightly rate. This could be the most beautiful, best run RV park you have ever been to. Everyone here is very friendly and helpful. All of the hookups are more than adequate. The water quality is excellent. There are beautiful mountain views from just about every site. Unless you come here as a guest of a co-op member, you will have to be an Escapees member. We love being members of this beautiful RV park. We camped here in a Motorhome.
This park is the best. Sites are gravel with concrete patio. Streets are asphalt. Large site separation. Large pool, exercise room. Tennis and pickle ball courts. Miniature golf course. All sites are full hookups. Verizon and AT&T coverage very good. Office open M-F 8-4 Sat 8-1 closed Sunday. If arrival outside of these hours boondocking is available until the office opens. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Beautiful park 17 miles from civilization. This was off season so it was quiet with little golf cart traffic but still many activities. There are few trees to shade the sites during extreme temperatures (like the 100’s we experienced - not the usual for May). There are 2 off-leash dog parks. The one we used was well maintained and provided a lot of space for multiple dogs to run and play. The laundry room was neat, clean and cheap ($1 for each washer/dryer). In addition to the day rate, we paid $4 per day for electricity. That seems very high considering that over the past 6 years of full-timing across America, the highest daily rates we ever paid were $2.63 (Wisconsin) and $2.29 (California). The full-time residents are metered but visitors are bilked. Day rate calculated with SKP discount. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Jojoba Hills SKP Resort (Escapees Only) (A 55+ Park)

question  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  question  question  yes
question  question  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  question  question  yes
We've stayed here many times and always enjoy it. It is a beautiful park. As described in other posts, this is an ownership park and you can rent a site while the owner is away. Many are developed with nice outdoor living amenities. Downgraded from a 10 to a 9 this time because of a couple of changes. The store and cafe are both closed. Don't know if this is permanent or temporary. They were both nice amenities that are missed. Looks like major water pump work going on that has 2 golf holes closed and a couple of the lakes dry. I'm sure that will be resolved soon and everything will return to green. Rate reflects 4th of July holiday rates. We will return again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
March 2014
It’s a quiet park with pool, jacuzzi, beautiful lakes, tennis courts, golf, clubhouse, animal friendly, exercise places, birds and friendly RVers. Also, one camper walked his cat. :) I got a great feeling here. There are places to rent & places to buy at this resort. 5th wheel & Class A only. Restrictions on the age of RV is the 10 year rule and length of RV is 30 feet or over. These rules are enforced. If you’re visiting the area, renting a spot can be done on the web site at the top of the page. There is a guard at the gate letting people in. Monthly rent is around $700 or $495 plus electric. I would love to buy or rent here one day. I added one bird to my life list in a few minutes of being there. Many sites have outdoor BBQs, outdoor kitchens, cabanas, outdoor TVs, tables, all kind of outdoor living amenities. I love it! We camped here in a Motorhome.
March 2013
Love this park! It is in a beautiful setting, very quiet and relaxing. I don't think there is a bad site, even the undeveloped sites are nicer and give you more space than at most parks. I have have stayed in 2 different sites for a total of 4 months. Cable worked great. My Verizon MiFi was able to get 4G coverage and my Sprint phone had good coverage. The pool areas were nice and the little store very handy. The dog park was a little far with my pup but it is nice. There are places to walk with your dog outside the park as well. Only the small club house had general Wi-Fi available (none park wide). Hopefully they will add that to the large clubhouse to give folks some options to use the internet when there are activities going on in one place or another. Not a lot of activities compared to most seasonal type parks but I found the people friendly and welcoming to the card nights, etc. I had no issues being a renter here as others have mentioned and found all of the owners that I meet to be both nice & welcoming. I found it easier to deal directly with lot owners rather than going through the HOA or Fairway Associates to find a spot. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Rancho California RV Resort