206873 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Lakeport, California (Air Miles)
Konocti Vista 2755 Mission Rancheria Rd. Lakeport Ca 95453 707-262-1900 (Located To Street)
B J Walls Cg
Clear Lake Sp (35')
Robinson Rancheria
Big Soda Spring 90
Hopland Sho-Ka-Wah 13101 Nakomis Rd. Hopland Ca 95449 707-744-1395 (Located To Block)
Highland Springs 84
April 2013

yes  question  yes  question  yes  question  yes  yes  question  question
yes  question  yes  question  yes  question  yes  yes  question  question
April 2013
I believe only sites 1-33 have cable TV and telephone. If you are not a bass fisherman, I would avoid this large parking lot RV park. When I went to complain about drunk fishermen, front desk staff stated bass fishermen are KVC's bread and butter so employees advised to allow them their way. No one oversees the RV park. Prominent signs direct boat trailers to be parked in lot *adjacent* to RV park but people park their boats throughout the RV spaces so access to hookups is limited. As previous reviewer stated, people take up 2 or even 3 sites per rig limiting access to available sites. Free-for-all RV park where near anything seems to be acceptable to management. Over the years I have observed several people beating their dogs, with many others drunk and looking for a fight. Not safe or comfortable to walk around in the evening when often times people are loud and unruly. Cheap place to stay, yes but many trades to save money. Laundromat this year, only 2 out of 3 washers are working and 1 out of 3 dryers. Cafe prices have gone up in recent years, but the food has been reliable and is convenient. Business in the area brings me here the last few years. Over that time I have stayed at this park perhaps 50 days. Events previously described are part of a typical visit. I would not stay here for a family vacation. We camped here in a Motorhome.
June 2012
Reasonable rates at $20 a night. Basically a paved parking lot with hookups. It's OK for smaller RVs but for larger rigs the sites are too short. My 40' motorhome fit in a pull through length wise and width. No room for my toad so I parked it in the site next to me. Larger 5th wheels had the same issues and used two spaces. Facilities are clean and well maintained. I would stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
July 2011
Staff is friendly and helpful, but charged me for a room and boat launch in addition to my RV space. This was discovered when I went to register for another night at the park due to mechanical problems with the RV. The accounting was quickly resolved. Security is present, and the restrooms and showers are clean and in good repair. Do not take Hwy 20 around the north end of Clear Lake if you are pulling a large rig. Hwy 20 to Hwy 53 at Clear Lake, to Hwy 29 north to Lakeport is the best route. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Konocti Vista Casino Resort and Marina