Nearby McArthur, California (Air Miles)
Little Hot Spring 169
California
McArthur
Lassen RV Resort (Lassen Pines RV Resort)
2014-10-09 21:13:41
McArthur, California
October 2014

9   8   7   8   9   7   9   3   8
yes  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  question  yes
yes  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  question  yes
October 2014
Great place. As stated earlier, the new owners are giving it a complete face lift. Huge sites, I believe they are spread out over about 26 acres, the closest site to me was about 50 yards away. Some have stated that there is cable and WiFi but there is no cable and the WiFi is at the office. You can sit out on the porch and get it just fine. I will absolutely stay here again. The owner is a great guy and wants to do whatever he can to please you. I had a bad tire on my trailer and he gave me great advice on where to go for repairs, stopped back later to make sure that I got it taken care of, and even offered me a beer. I don't drink, but the gesture was appreciated. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
This park is open with new owners. There is a huge face lift going on and they were not really open when we stayed there. Opening date June 1, 2014. Once everything is open the rating will go up to 9 or 10. The spaces are really large with privacy, trees, and some shade. Roads and pads are level gravel. We really enjoyed the natural setting in the trees. This place will be very popular once it is in full swing. We camped here in a Motorhome.
August 2011
We camped there looking for a decent RV park near Burney Falls, which was our hiking destination. Other than that, the location is not really close to many other family hiking attractions. Owner is very friendly. Showers and toilets looked brand new and were spotless. Swimming pool was too cold to use and gravel roads are not suitable for young kids to cycle. So all in all, not as family-friendly as we hoped it would be. It seems most/all sites have only partial shade. In addition, we had way too many bees and other bugs flying around, which compromised our stay. All in all, a decent RV park and we may camp here again for 1-2 nights next time we're in the area. We camped here in a Tent Trailer.
Display older reviews for Lassen RV Resort (Lassen Pines RV Resort)