Nearby Shasta Lake, California (Air Miles)
Mountain Gate Rv
1515 Dana Dr
Bear Mtn
Redding Municipal Airport
Shasta Bible College
Win-River 2100 Redding Rancheria Rd. Redding Ca 96001 530-243-3377 (Located To Block)
Lakeshore Villa

1   10   1   8
yes  yes  no  yes
question  yes  no  yes
April 2012
Very happy that we usually check out a future spot we might stay and had the opportunity to do that with Lakeshore. This place is as one reviewer says, a dump. I would of been so mad had we booked and then drove up to it in our 40 foot motorhome based on other reviews and one obscure camp photo on their web site. Dirt and mud, unlevel and electrical boxes I'd be afraid to connect to. No thanks! We camped here in a Motorhome.
July 2011
This is a great place because it is next to the lake and above it a little that offers a great view. Many sites right by the lake. There is a nice pool, a good restaurant and lounge. One of the best things is a large covered patio with a great view of the lake where you can sit and eat. Friday & Saturday there was live entertainment and dancing on the patio. We camped here in a Motorhome.
August 2003
This is a tiny, filthy park with a very rough crowd. The bathrooms were disgusting. There is no vegetation of any kind, except for a few weeks, and the sites are small, dusty, and not private. There were very drunk people doing karaoke during "family" hour, and no one did anything about it. No one did anything about the druggies next to us who were fighting and carrying on at all hours of the night. We reserved our site months in advance and almost cried when we pulled in and saw the reality of the place, and it only got worse. We left early. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Lakeshore Inn and RV Park
July 2009

1   1   1   2   7   3
question  question  question  no  question  no
question  question  question  no  question  no
July 2009
We just checked out of this horrible campsite today. We would have left early if we weren't already committed for the long weekend. Their website is a complete misrepresentation of the campsite. In no way can you call this an RV Resort. No grass, just dirt and weeds. Smallest spots we've ever seen. We were literally camping on top of our neighbors, with no privacy at all between the spots. Some spots with shade, others very little. Pool is old, small, a majority of the grout missing. I found RV Park Reviews website after I had booked this campground. I'll always look here first from now on! I never would have booked this campground if I had read the other reviews first! We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
July 2008
This is not a RV Resort. So don't let the web site fool you. The camp site are fairly level, But very tight to get into with other campers parking their vehicles in front of unoccupied spots and the trees make getting into our site very difficult. The personal staff were friendly, Although when we checked out the lady in the office told me to exit through the entrance driveway, There was no way I could make the turns around the trees and rocks to exit through the entrance, why she didn't direct me down a little farther to the exit driveway I'll never know. It took me about 10 minutes to find the 30 amp power outlet because it was located under the power box, this was a first that I have seen. There is no cable TV hook up, So to watch any TV you have to use your roof antenna because there are too many trees in the way to use your satellite dish, We could only get two stations. There are train tracks right behind the park and when a train goes by it shakes your rig like a mild earthquake. The fire pits are very close to your rig, If you don't catch your rig on fire you will for sure get smoked out. I will not camp here again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
June 2007
We made reservations 3 months in advance. After reviewing their website, it seemed to be a very nice place to camp. It was the opposite of this. The campsites face each other. Our awning overlapped the person's next to us. The camp site was tiny. We had to share a fire pit. Kids ride their bikes through other's campsites. People partied and were loud during "quiet hours". There is no room for RV's and it's a rip-off. We left two days early because it was unbearable. Our 3-year old couldn't even run around because there wasn't enough room. Our electricity went off when the other camper hooked up his RV. It was bad. Don't let the website fool you. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Shasta Lake RV Resort