206564 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Yucca Valley, California (Air Miles)
57980 29 Palms Hwy
Yucca Valley RV Park
2013-12-11 22:48:31
Yucca Valley, California
November 2013

question  yes  question  yes  question  yes  question  yes  no  yes
question  yes  question  yes  question  question  question  yes  question  yes
November 2013
Lousy. If you are offered a spot in the "new but unfinished expansion lot" walk away. The lot is gravel with broken beer bottles mixed in. Access is through a manual gate, and the entry is off a steep grade from the road. I suspect the owner ran out of money to finish this expansion some time back. It's showing some wear and has no shower or bathroom facility, unless you choose to use the bathroom in the occupied house that also sits on the property. The lot was full of the owner's junk, items he apparently picks up at garage sales. The owner also had the gall to offer me a discount, then overcharged my credit card. I contested the charge and got my money back. If you do stay here, watch what you're charged. The website advertises $30/night, he offered me $5 off, then charged me $35/night. There are at least 2 other RV parks in Yucca Valley, go to one of them instead. You'd be better off boondocking at the Yucca Valley Walmart than this place. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Level sites. Good water pressure in the showers, but had to go through the park office to get to the showers. Showers & restroom were moderately clean. This is a small park, near the downtown area, and it has mostly permanent residents, but the park is well-groomed, and the residents don't clutter their sites. We camped here in a Motorhome.
March 2013
Price includes Good Sam discount. The street was partially concrete with gravel and gravel sites which are long but narrow in this small park. Park is convenient to local attractions, restaurants and shopping and very well lit at night. The lady in the front office was not dressed in American attire and apparently did not understand my request for tourist info, handing me a business card for the resort instead. Despite the disorganization, I managed to find what I was seeking with the rack cards. We would stay again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Yucca Valley RV Park