Nearby Elizabeth, Colorado (Air Miles)
11101 S Parker Rd

7   5   8
no  no  question
no  no  question
September 2014
This park is located in the outskirts of old town Elizabeth. There is only a P.O. box, no street address on the website for the park. Reservations can be made online at caseysrvhideaway.com. I called several times to try to find an address, but only received a call back once we had found our way to the park and gotten settled. Unfortunately, I don't recall the street address. Easy access for larger rigs. Entire park is dirt/gravel. Sites are of varying sizes, some back-ins, some pull-throughs. Nice spacing between sites and the park is laid out such that the sites are not all side by side. Electric and water at sites, dump station at entrance to park. There are no other amenities. Lots of trees in the park. Verizon data/cell service was good. There seemed to be a number of semi-permanents in the park, most of whom did not pick up after their pets. There is not a fenced dog area, but there's plenty of space within the park and adjacent areas for walking pets. Deer visited the park daily. We would stay again if passing through the area. We camped here in a Motorhome.
As others have mentioned, the park is quiet, clean and shady. And, as mentioned, there are no facilities in the park. I rated this park 5 for the lack of facilities and price. I personally think the cost/services ratio makes this park considerably overpriced. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
July 2011
Stayed here for a week. This is a public park with what I call "Bare Bones" facilities. Water & Electric at all sites including 20/30/50 amp service and excellent water pressure. Many trees for shade. Drive is gravel, but not dusty. Sites themselves are roomy and clean but not all fit a big rig. The town is very close. Access is easy. Operator of park lives close by and is readily available. No conveniences, yet. A small meeting building is nearly finished but no other structures. No showers/laundries/pools, etc. Bare Bones, but VERY QUIET, with wondering deer. There is a small city park adjacent, but does not generate any problems. Close to Denver & "Burbs" on SE section. Easy access to I-25 & I-70 I will stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.