Nearby Ashford, Connecticut (Air Miles)
Eastern Connecticut Stat
474 Boston Post Rd
University Of Connecticut
Nickerson Park
Lake Williams Cg
Rest Area On Ct I-84 At Mile Marker 84 Unverified.
Truckstops Of America
2014-08-11 01:42:21
Ashford, Connecticut

no  question  no  question  question  yes  question  yes  yes  yes
no  question  no  question  question  yes  question  yes  yes  yes
I would definitely agree with the other reviews about the bathrooms. They are disgusting We arrived on a Thursday afternoon and they were not clean at all nor were they touched all weekend. The game room was just as dirty. The campground itself is somewhat pleasant but it gets very crowded on the weekends and the transient sites are very close together. They did accommodate us with an empty seasonal site that was a decent size but far away from all amenities. The pool was nice but way overcrowded and the kids did enjoy the fishing pond. Another big negative was on Sunday morning when the water stopped working. I was told this happens on busy weekends. Apparently the well water tank runs low. This made it very difficult to close down the camper and get everyone ready to leave. The campground claims they are the best deal in Ct. but I would rather pay a few dollars more for clean bathrooms and a well system that can keep up. We won't be returning. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Great family place with lots to do for kids. Rural and woodsy, we enjoyed our stay. With full services, rate was excellent. Lake with fishing and swimming. We had a good week there. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Brialee was recommended to me. After I missed the rear entrance I ended up using the front. Yes it was hilly but it was manageable. We stayed in the "new" section with full hookup. The site was small and surface covered with rocks...not the best surface. Kept getting power surges that made my microwave "beep" all night with each surge. As my wife said..."bathrooms are the dirtiest we have ever been to". OK..on the plus sides - The price is good and love that it includes all kids. There were plenty of activities for the kids. The beach was a big plus for wife and kids. I think overall it is a good campground that I might visit again. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Brialee Family Camping