220021 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Tolland, Connecticut (Air Miles)
Rest Area On Ct I-84 At Mile Marker 84 Unverified.
Wilderness Lake
Blonstein'S Camping Cen
Rein'S New York-Style
Truckstops Of America
University Of Connecticut
420 Buckland Hills Dr
Cavey'S Italian Restaur
Cavey'S French Restauran
Sams Club?I-84:62 69 Pavilions Dr (Located To Block)
Eastern Connecticut Stat

2   10   1
question  yes  question
question  yes  question
October 2009
This is a mostly seasonal park with many old run-down units. The access roads within the park are in awful shape with potholes and overhanging branches. They need to do better with making people pick up after their dogs. Many remains lying about. You must travel through several residential neighborhoods before reaching park. The literature says it is big rig friendly, but we do not agree. We will not stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
October 2005
This campground has definitely changed for the better since the last review that was left in 2003. My husband and I (and our cats) really enjoyed this campground and we highly recommend it. We've been to many campgrounds and this is one of our favorites. It is in a very nice neighborhood in Tolland, CT. We ended up staying for much longer than we had originally planned. When you first pull into the campground the sites are out of view. Beyond the office you will drive down a lovely pine tree-lined road beside a small lake- beautiful setting. One of the owners was frequently, deligently attending to the upkeep of this lake (which allows swimming). There is a great selection of wooded or open sites. For the children there is ball field, playground, rec hall (with video games, pool tables and more) and the lake. They also have propane available and a small general store. Furthermore, the restrooms and grounds were always clean. We saw a maintenance man at the restrooms everyday as well as someone attending to the grounds. The staff and owners were so friendly. They truly went above and beyond- great people. Definitely give this one a try! We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
2003
I prepaid for 2 nights. When I arrived at campground it looked like a "trailer park" with almost all seasonal residents. I didn't feel safe staying there and was told they would not refund our money. It was dirty and I would not recommend it to anyone. We camped here in a Motorhome.