220520 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Cape Canaveral, Florida (Air Miles)
Cocoa Beach Pier & Atla
Cape Canaveral
Jetty Park
2014-07-21 15:29:29
Cape Canaveral, Florida

question  question  yes  question  yes  question  yes  question  yes  yes
question  question  question  question  yes  question  yes  question  yes  yes
This is a great park that allows you to walk to the beach from your site. The landscaping is OK but not the best you will find. The sites are fairly spacious in some areas and tight in others. They are limited on 50 Amp sites. The only detraction is it is very sandy, and you will track a lot of it inside. We had a great time, met some very nice folks here, and will be returning. We camped here in a Motorhome.
In 10 years of staying in RV parks, I have never met such rude, incompetent, and inflexible staff members as I met at Jetty Park. They were also very slow. We were 7 RVs traveling together and had reservations. We had been assured that our sites would be near each other, but they were not. One site had a hole so big under the RV that the rig could not be leveled. Several had 30 amp service when 50 amp had been requested. Most of the sites were barely big enough for a 40 foot rig. This park is in a great location, but I will never stay there again. Oh, yes. They also charged $2.00 for each of our pets per night of our stay. This is only the 2nd time I have had to pay extra for them in 10 years. We camped here in a Motorhome.
February 2014
We stayed at Jetty Park for three days. When we arrived we only had a single night booked and hoped to stay longer, as we wanted to explore Cape Canaveral more. Unfortunately, our spot was only available for a single night, but they had another spot on the other side of the campground for two days to complete our visit. The spaces only had 30 AMP power, but sewer and water. There was Tengo WiFi Internet, but I have learned my lesson never to pay for Tengo again. The campground was quiet except for the occasional cruise ship; one left at 10:30 PM and sounded like a dance party. The spaces were larger, but awkward. Our second space had a huge depression, if there had been a rainstorm it would have made our space pond-front. My complaints for the campground are on two fronts. The first is cost, $52 a night is about $15 too much. I think the nightly rate would have been more, but the office person didn't seem to know how to work the computer well. The second complaint is the odd "booked" spaces. I can't imagined someone specifically wanted our space, but when you make reservations they book that space for the stay. They have to shuffle you around when there is limited space. The spaces should be allocated first-come-first-serve in my opinion. Would I recommend this park? Yes, it is OK. Would we come back? Sure. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Jetty Park