206648 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Cross City, Florida (Air Miles)
Suwannee River Hideaway Cg

6   7   1
yes  question  yes
yes  question  question
April 2010
Campground was adequate for an overnight stay. Individual in the office was very friendly. He led us to our campsite which was a good thing since we drove through a field: no road of any sort to access our site. I have no problems with paying a small amount extra for more than two adults but $5 per adult extra is a little much! Nightly rate for 2 adults is $27. Site was sandy. Swimming pool is under construction. Bathrooms were clean but small: two showers and one toilet. Overpriced for what we got! We camped here in a Motorhome.
October 2009
The previous horrible review was 2 years ago. This campground is under new ownership and they are working hard to make it nice. I asked for an open site for my roof top satellite and they were very accommodating. My Verizon phone worked to get on line with a strong EVDO signal. It's right along 98, so not searching for it. No road noise. There were quite a few full time residents, but all were very nice, quiet and respectful. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
February 2007
This is not a friendly park. Lots of parties and noisy. The police are at the mobile home park across the street all the time. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.