219007 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Loxahatchee, Florida (Air Miles)
Lion Country Safari
Family Golf Centers
6294 Forest Hill Blvd
Zuccarelli'S
Northwood University, Flo
Sams Club 4295 45Th St (Located To Block)
Palm Beach Rv Inc
West Palm Beach/Lion Country Safari KOA
2014-02-06 00:03:29
Loxahatchee, Florida
January 2014

question  yes  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  question  question  yes
question  yes  question  yes  yes  yes  question  question  question  yes
January 2014
We stayed here for four months. The place is way over priced and on the weekends anything goes. I had teens running around at 2am several weekends. If you don't request it, mowing and weed eating is not done on the site. Too many of our friends from the North border take over the campground and our generally very rude. We left two months early because of the atmosphere in the park. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
January 2014
This was our second stay here. Most of the sites are great; large and wide. There are a few that are tight together, but we managed to avoid those. The pool is much larger than normal, and I even manage to swim lengths in it. It is very quiet at night, and you can hear the lions from the Safari Park next door. The park is very well a managed, and the staff work hard to help out with any requests. The only negative comment is that the park is very focussed on seasonal campers, so getting a specific site during the winter vacation can be hard, even when reserving well in advance. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
December 2013
The campground is adequate for a nice stay in the area, however I do have a few criticisms. The first is the length of the pull thrus and the tight campground configuration. The pull thru sites in the area we were in were barely long enough to contain both our motorhome and toad, and could only do so if I unhitched the toad. Numerous sites containing fifth wheels and TTs could not hold both the trailer and its tow vehicle, resulting in tow vehicles being parked in spots that were not within campground policy. Combined with the narrow interior roads, the randomly parked tow vehicles created obstacles when it came time to depart the campground. On the morning of departure, I could not exit my site without asking my immediate neighbor and their neighbor to move their trucks for me. Secondly, there were places throughout the campground that needed attention from someone with a weedeater. I noticed this mostly on campsites that appeared to have been occupied for an extended period. Lastly, I think it's very odd that the campground doesn't have cable. There's just no justification for that. As a heads up, I'd like to make note that the water pressure at our site consistently measured 80 psi, which is a bit high. That's a lot of negatives, but honestly, the campground has a lot going for it too. We had two days' admission to Lion Country Safari included in the cost of the site. We took advantage of that and had an enjoyable time in the park. For a KOA, I think this campground is a decent value. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for West Palm Beach/Lion Country Safari KOA