Nearby Cecil, Georgia (Air Miles)
Moody Air Force Base
Mom & Dad'S
Georgia
Cecil
Cecil Bay RV Park
2014-10-05 19:47:42
Cecil, Georgia
October 2014

question  question  yes  question  question  question  no  question  question  question
question  question  question  question  question  question  no  question  question  question
October 2014
Excellent signage really helped us. Google Maps had us turning the wrong direction. Gravel park roads made getting to the office and pulling out very slow. There is some road noise since it is just off I-75 but we were able to sleep through the night with no problems. However, there is a train not too far away. We heard it some through the night but it seemed to pass by a lot while we were getting ready to leave in the morning. All in all, we would stay here overnight again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Since it was an extremely hot day I requested a site with shade. The elderly gentleman who escorted me to the site chose well and my dog and I were able to enjoy the shade. Even though I-75 was visible the road noise was not a problem. Good spot that is easy on and off the highway. Would stop there again. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Checked in by and older gentleman and it was quick and easy. Received an escort to the site and the host pointed out all the connections. Very friendly host. Roads are gravel and dirt. It was raining when we arrived and roads were muddy and full of puddles. Site was fairly level, and there is a good distance between sites. We are not on top of our neighbor and slides do not meet. Cable and WiFi work well. This is a nice park to spend a night as you travel I-75, and it is an easy on off the interstate. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Cecil Bay RV Park