Nearby Columbus, Georgia (Air Miles)
Heritage Corner
Confederate Naval Museum
Bludau'S Goetchius Hous
Malone'S - Columbus
Columbus State Universit
Columbus Metropolitan Air
Sams Club?I-185:8 2801-A Airport Thruway (Located To Block)
Wal-Marti-185:8 2801-B Airport Thruway (Located To Block)
3700 Hwy280/431 N
Wal-Marti-185:4 4701 Buena Vista Rd (Located To Block)
Country'S North
Columbus
Lake Pines RV Park and Campground
2014-05-11 23:35:16
Columbus, Georgia

yes  question  yes  question  question  question  question  question  question  question
Despite some reviews that I think were not great, our experience was very good. The setting is very nice with a picturesque lake. The management was super friendly and helpful. Everything was very clean and everything worked. The only very slight negative is that the sites are gravel instead of concrete but I don't think this is much of an issue. We definitely will go back. Highly recommended. Rate is Passport America. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Power and water is good. Not that busy now so not real close together but because of the trees is will be hard getting out of the site. Gravel roads could use some work. Quiet so far. Wi-Fi not that great. Could not hook up my sewer hose because the drain is so far back i could not reach it. Not very smart. Better have a 30' hose. Not bad for overnight. Not sure if I'd stop again. RR tracks close hope no trains tonight. We camped here in a Motorhome.
March 2014
This park is typical of Passport America parks located close to cities or major military bases. It is filled with working people who live here semi-permanently and (I think) military personnel. It has practically no amenities. The rest rooms are minimal, the women's was locked so my wife could not get it. There's no cable TV and, surprisingly, over the air TV in Columbus is minimal. The sites are very close together. Fine for a night, but we're both eager to get away this morning. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Lake Pines RV Park and Campground