Nearby Darien, Georgia (Air Miles)
Tall Pines Cg Hwy

9   6   5
question  yes  yes
question  yes  yes
November 2013
Great campground for overnight or extended stay. Easy access off I-95. Staff is friendly and helpful. Campground is serene with pastures on either sides and walking trails around fence lines. We stayed 4 nights in a motorhome. We camped here in a Motorhome.
March 2013
Nice campground away from the interstate, fairly well laid out and well maintained. Put us in 50amp/water site, all others taken. Many of the sites were occupied by workers it appeared. Would stop again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
February 2013
Small park. Fishing available in pond. Pay only if you keep fish. Wi-Fi OK next to office. Didn't work further away. Due to change hands March 1. Next to Cowboy Church and invited to attend Thursday night dinner and Sunday services. Basic place to stay. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
September 2014

question  yes  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  question  yes  yes
question  yes  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  question  yes  yes
September 2014
Friendly staff, clean sites on asphalt pads, decent Wi-Fi, accessible to I-95 and convenient to islands. Will stay here again. Also great restaurant recommendations. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Very nice, quiet even tho it is close to the interstate. Only thing it is missing is a pool! Very clean bath house & laundry. Did have a problem with some sort of insects, but the company came and sprayed while we were there. Managers very friendly, were heavily involved with keeping the grass trimmed and the areas cleaned. Sites are mostly level, but a couple of them are low laying, and flooded when it rained heavily. Enjoyed the nearby restaurants. Best ribs I've had in years at the Lil Blackbeard restaurant across the interstate from the park. Brunswick is about 14 miles each way, beaches are further. We stayed a week and did a lot of running the roads to have things to do and see. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
March 2014
Asphalt roads and pull-throughs. Somewhat level, not bad. Older, small park, but showers and laundry cleaned daily. Difficult to maneuver if you're really long. We never have that problem. Wi-Fi and cable great. Nice area for dogs. We would stay here again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Inland Harbor RV Park
April 2008

8   4   4   2   5
yes  no  question  no  yes
yes  no  question  no  yes
April 2008
We only stayed overnight, but we were impressed with the friendliness of staff and overall clean and cared for appearance of this campground. It has an open, park like appearance, with plenty of shade trees. The campground was quiet and there was plenty of space between sites. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
August 2006
I gave Tall Pines a 4 rating because they have full hookups available w/50amp. That's worth a few points. Good for a one night stand. Next to I-95 and cheap. They have a few live-ins, but as long as you ignore them, they don't bother you. I fed the hungry cat, but did not see the horses. I was told this stay that new owners had taken over, but they still have a way to go. Much better than the Passport America park out side Brunswick, GA. I would rate them, but they were full and would not honor my reservations. I did stay there several years ago. Do not go into their restrooms. I-95 in Georgia does not have Passport America friendly parks. We camped here in a Motorhome.
March 2006
Had only sites without electric, seasonals need to clean their sites, OK for 1 night stand, next trip I will stay at campground down the street. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Tall Pines Campground