Nearby Hahira, Georgia (Air Miles)
Charlie Tripper'S
Mom & Dad'S
Moody Air Force Base
Jp Mulldoons
3274 Inner Perimeter Rd
1000 N St Augustine Rd
Sams Club?I-75:16 450 Norman Dr (Located To Block)
Valdosta State Universit
October 2014

question  yes  question  question  yes  question  yes  yes  yes  yes
question  yes  question  question  yes  question  yes  yes  yes  yes
October 2014
Nice quiet park. The price reflects Passport America, although when we arrived at the park there was a nightly special of $19.95. It appears the owner is making improvements and the park seems to be a 'work in progress'. Water pressure was good, site was level, no problems with the 50 amp electrical and Wi-Fi was adequate for checking emails. Front office person was very friendly. I forgot to get the password for their Wi-Fi and while I was setting up the office phoned and told me the password. The park's website is a little misleading about the length of the main pull-throughs. A 40 ft motor home with a toad just fits into the 6 main pull-throughs. At the end of the pull-throughs is a small road that borders the pond. You need to make a very sharp left turn when leaving your pull-through. We parked in the only pull-through (1A) on the other side of the pond. The road going to that area of the park is actually part of the earth dam that makes the pond. There is a very sharp dip when driving over the earth damn. Sharp enough that we scrapped our receiver. When leaving the park to go north on US 41 you will encounter a very narrow gate. If you are towing make sure you start your turn toward the gate so you can travel through it going as straight as possible. If not you risk damaging your RV - it's that narrow. I don't think I had a foot clearance on each side of our motor home when going through it. I don't know if it was our GPS, but the GPS coordinates given on their website were a couple of miles off. The coordinates placed the park south and east of Hahira and the park is actually one mile north of Hahira. The reason for my 6 rating is the low area where we scrapped our receiver and the very tight gate leaving. Overall this is a nice quiet park and we would stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Rate cited reflects a Passport America discount. Nice little park. Pull-through sites that were plenty wide and long. Free Wi-Fi and cable. Stocked fishing pond for catch and release. Canadian geese with their babies. Awww. No one at the office but had envelopes for cash payment for your site. We stayed only one night as we are passing through. About two miles off the highway, but nice roads. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
February 2014
Stayed here one night. We were passing through. Nice and clean park with wide sites on gravel. Good location off of I-75 and easy to get to. No freeway noise but there is a train close by; not a problem though. Would recommend and would stay here again, if in the area. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Cain's Creekside RV Park