Nearby Unadilla, Georgia (Air Miles)
Rpi- Ga Southern Trails Rv 2690 Arena Rd Unadilla
Rest Area On Ga I-75 At Mile Marker 118Sb Unverified.
AOR0033
Perry Area Convention &
Fair Harbor Rv
Fair Harbour 25% Discount
New Perry
Rest Area On Ga I-75 At Mile Marker 108Nb Unverified.
Happy Store
2014-05-27 14:45:27
Unadilla, Georgia

yes  question  question  no  question  no  yes  question  yes  yes
yes  question  question  no  question  no  yes  question  yes  yes
Previous review was good view of park. Not all sites have cable hookups and I used my antenna and had about 8 channels. This is an overnight park for sure as most attractions are more than 20 miles away. The management is very helpful and willing to assist in any way to make the stay enjoyable. The rate was coast 2 coast and was $0.00. There is no WiFi except in the rec. center and it is good while being slow wireless. There is a printer available. We will stay here again if passing through. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Price reflects C2C membership. The campground is easy to get to. It sits right off I-75. You are able to drive through campground and pick your own site. We were toward the back of the campground, so the highway noise wasn’t too bad. There are two sections of this campground. The section we stayed in had trees throughout. The sites are grass. Because there has been a lot of rain, most sites were very wet, but there was not much mud. Sites are on the small size, but there is plenty of room for RV with slides and toad vehicle. We appreciated the onsite chapel. Service was managed by another camper. They offer a pancake breakfast each morning and this appears to also be managed by another camper. Good campground to have for a place to park, not great if you are planning to hang around the campground. Good Verizon cell phone coverage and easy to get DirecTV satellite connection. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
October 2013
If you stay at this park opt for a 30 amp setup at the back of the park - as it will be quieter. We had 50 amp which is right near Highway 75 and noisy 24/7. Then there are the nighttime trains and the early morning crop dusters so that is why I have chosen to score it a 6. The people running it are really nice and they offer a free pancake breakfast 5 days a week. It is an ROD park for us so the $2 was for 50 amp service. I will stay here again if we can stay in the back where it is quieter. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Southern Trails Resort