Nearby Waycross, Georgia (Air Miles)
Okefenokee Heritage Cent
Laura S. Walker State Park
2013-08-09 12:09:59
Waycross, Georgia
May 2013

yes  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes
yes  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  yes
May 2013
My only complaint with this park was the lack of any net work TV signal. A basic cable connection would make this park a 10 or better. We stayed there 2 nights on our way from NC back to FL. The park was very well maintained, and there was a lot of space between the sites. All the utilities were good. I did not see how close one of those Georgia Pines was to the edge of the site until I had unhooked and realized I could not put my awning out. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
January 2013
Quiet and clean. Some sites more level than others but most are acceptable. Good water with good pressure. Good voltage. Not busy when we stayed in January. Would stay again. Great place to get away. Nature trails give a feel for nearby Okeefanokee. Cost reflects Friends of GA Parks discount. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
October 2012
A very nice small, quiet park. We had a water front site. Level sites with a lot of distance between them. We went to the Okefenokee Swamp Park for the day and it was great. The park is a little confusing to find as you can get to it off 177 from the East or West end. We will be back. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Laura S. Walker State Park