Nearby Post Falls, Idaho (Air Miles)
Coeur D'Alene Dog Track
Coeur D'Alene RV Resort
2014-09-27 22:26:29
Post Falls, Idaho
September 2014

yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  question  yes  question  question  yes
yes  question  yes  no  yes  question  yes  question  question  yes
September 2014
We stayed here 3 nights while visiting friends in Spokane and visiting Coeur d'Alene and Sandpoint. The park is fairly handy off I-90. Shopping and restaurants are nearby. Sites were well laid-out and level. Dog walk areas were plentiful with one fenced-in run. A nice park area adjoins one side of the park. The indoor pool is very nice and has both family and adult swim times. The young manager was very friendly and helped with restaurant selection, area information, plus helped us when we realized we had left a couple of RV plumbing items at our site. We would stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
September 2014
This was our first stay here. We have had some trouble finding a good park in the Spokane / Coueur D' Alene area. This was a great find. The park was clean, the sites were level and roomy, and the facility was well organized. Some very minor recommendations would be to trim the trees slightly - they were manageable, but required some maneuvering. We did not check out the pool or other amenities in the main building (except the check-in office), but the restroom facilities were clean. Overall, it was a great stay. I would also comment that the park has easy access to I-90. We definitely plan to stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Hello. This park had lots of shade. They had 1 nice grass enclosed area for our dogs. The other grass enclosed dog pen was littered with poop which we picked up at least 15 piles before letting our dogs in to play. It was a quiet park. The showers and restrooms were clean. Good water pressure and hot water in the showers. We did not use the laundry. The big downside to this park is that they allow very unsightly and unkept permanent trailers which make the place look very rundown. The location is close to I-90 and an easy drive to Lake Coeur d'Alene. We would probably not stay here again. Thank you. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Coeur D'Alene RV Resort

no  question  no  question  yes  no  question  question  question  question
no  question  no  question  yes  no  question  question  question  question
September 2014
This park does not deserve it's Good Sam ratings. It is somewhat reasonable for long-term campers. Grounds are not kept up, trash behind units, clothes hanging on line over night. I would not recommend this park to fellow campers. We camped here in a Motorhome.
September 2014
What a let down! We reserved a week at Sun Tree RV Park from 9/11 thru 9/18/14. We should have known we had a problem when we arrived to find out he expected us the 12th and had to put us in another site that was the neighborhood dog potty area, allowed or not, with very dry, unkempt, candy wrappers and dried leaves. I chose to take my own rake and do my best to rake and clear as to not drag debris into our motor coach. After raking two large piles away from our entry step, I told site manager that I would appreciate it if his park attendant would remove the piles I had prepared for him. I was told he would have him take care of it shortly. Making a long story short, after 6 days the piles are still there. The second morning I moved to our originally reserved site. Many of the guests in the park are full time live in your RV guests. Most of the rigs looked as if they would not have passed an inspection to be able to travel on the highway. Lots of piled up garbage under awnings and lots of dust. Speed limit, 5 1/2 MPH, most park residents drove much faster. After we registered and paid a very high rate we found the park rules state "no refunds". After cars speeding through park, spinning out making dust clouds we were ready to leave after first night. Reluctantly we stayed rather than throw away $225. On the third day I noticed little red bugs climbing all over the back of our motorhome and I emptied a can of bug spray to get rid of them. No such luck. Now we are finding these gross looking bugs in our coach and one crawling on my wife. Again I addressed this matter with the park management and was assured that the groundsman would be over immediately to dispose of the problem. I gave them an hour and finally pulled up roots and pulled up to the office with our coach to hook up our tow vehicle and again have some more words with the manager. He told me he forgot about the grass and candy wrapper piles and just gawked at the bug and tissue collection we gave him in plastic bags from the inside of our coach. No apology, no refund, no nothing. I told him I would definitely note my concerns on RVParkReviews in which he seemed not to care. We have been RVing for ten years spending winters in Arizona and full timers for the last two years. Sun Tree RV Park is the worst, filthiest, over congested park we have ever stayed at. We will never stay at Sun Tree RV Park again. Bad enough being close to a 150 feet from I-90 and a hundred feet from a 24 hour truck stop, this park is a DUMP! This assessment was told to the manager himself with no concern! I am fully disgusted! We camped here in a Motorhome.
If you like staying in a run down trailer court with permanent residents this is the place for you. Lots of drugs going around in this park. The Post Falls Police are always in the park. Owners seemed ok till you try to get back your damage deposit, then they take their good ol time to give it back, telling me some b.s. story that he has 1 month to refund it. WHAT A DUMP STAY AWAY FROM THIS PARK. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Sun Tree RV Park