Nearby Auburn, Indiana (Air Miles)
Auburn-Cord-Duesenberg M
505 Touring Dr
510 Fairview Blvd
Indiana
Auburn
Fireside Resort at Kruse Park
2013-08-24 21:30:36
Auburn, Indiana

no  yes  yes  yes  question  yes  question  yes  yes  yes
no  yes  yes  question  question  yes  question  yes  yes  question
If you are looking for a no frills place to spend the night right on the interstate with a lot of heavy traffic noise then this is the place. A few seasonals & construction contractors utilized this location. To me it is just one step above a Wal-Mart parking lot. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Easy access off I-69 using exit 126 or 326 depending on which map you look at. Interior roads and site driveways are gravel. Small green space between sites. The office is not staffed regularly. It is a very informal run park. Traffic noise from I-69 and nearby trains. Free WiFi worked pretty well. Small trees offer little shade, so receiving Sat TV was no problem. Verizon cell had 4 bars. Entry driveway from county roads was undergoing construction. The park needs to put a sign by their drive. We missed the turn. The price is a little high for what you get. We camped here in a Motorhome.
May 2013
Cleanest restrooms I've ever seen in a campground! Have stayed here before and there have been great improvements in the look of the area with young trees now coming up. Good pull-through sites available. Sites are quite spacious, although I would not want neighbors on our left to use the fire pit. It's too close. They say there is WiFi, but it was too weak to accommodate us although we were only a short ways from the office. There is also a pool but it is not yet open. Nice playground for kids. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Fireside Resort at Kruse Park