Nearby La Porte, Indiana (Air Miles)
Reed'S State Street Pub
Cassidy´s Motel and RV Park
2014-10-09 00:12:33
La Porte, Indiana
September 2014

question  question  question  yes  question  question  question  question  question  question
question  question  question  no  question  question  question  question  question  question
September 2014
Basic parking space with hook-up for overnight. No frills but nice low price. This is 2nd stay here and would stay again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
August 2012
Very good value with Passport America. This is our second stay here. Makes a good base for seeing the area. Michigan City is a short drive away and the Indiana Dunes NL are a bit further. We had a 30 FHU on a slab not quite large enough for us. Very good TV reception with bat-wing and Verizon broadband connected at 4G. We camped here in a Motorhome.
June 2012
Stayed here as an overnight, we did not unhook from the truck as this was simply a pitstop. I would not recommend this campground as anything else. There are hookups and not much else, but it is convenient as it's right off of the highway. If noise is an issue for you, this park is not for you. We had our air on, so it did not bother us. The dog in the previous posts is a bit of a pest, even for dog lovers. He jumped up on me right away, and follow us to the site. As I travel with two large dogs, this was an issue. I could not let them out until I chased him away. Very basic, convenient, no frills park. We would stay again, for a quick in and out overnight only. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Cassidy´s Motel and RV Park