206561 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Santa Claus, Indiana (Air Miles)
Holiday World & Splashin
Santa Claus
Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort
2013-10-31 00:56:04
Santa Claus, Indiana

question  yes  question  yes  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  yes
question  question  question  yes  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  yes
We stayed here in the off season, so I feel that I can't accurately judge. The staff woman was clueless. I told her my trailer was 34 feet and she asked me if I wanted a 30 foot site. Then she did not know how to run my credit card so I had to go and get cash from the car to pay here. The place was huge, but it was all closed up for the winter. I can see how this could be overrun with kids in season. The park was fine. The Wi-Fi was terrible! No AT&T cell service. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
August 2012
We stayed here when the theme park next door was closed. As a result, it was very quiet and pleasant. We didn't get time to use the pool, but the kids enjoyed the playground. This park is huge, and golf carts are available to rent in order to cover the distances. From what I was told, you can reserve one, and it will be waiting at your site. Over all, this is a nice place with several things to do in the area that focus around the theme park. However, I can see the park getting hectic during the busy season when it is packed with families. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
August 2012
We stayed here after the summer rush and it was quiet. Only 2 pull throughs that are really back to back back ins. Not very level and tight fit so we took another spot and disconnected our toad. Once you figured out how to access Wi-Fi, it worked well. TV on the antenna was good. Plenty of shade trees. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort