Nearby Santa Claus, Indiana (Air Miles)
Holiday World & Splashin
Santa Claus
Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort
2014-06-09 01:24:10
Santa Claus, Indiana

yes  yes  question  yes  question  yes  yes  yes  question  yes
yes  yes  question  question  question  yes  yes  yes  question  yes
We chose this campground for the pull-through site as we would be late and did not want to unhook the toad. Check-in was easy but we had no escort or directions to the site. Roads are narrow and not well lit or marked after dark. Might be fine in daylight, but took almost 30 minutes to get on the site. Bathrooms were nice, park seemed to be nice if you were going to the amusement park. Would never recommend for a stopover. Very pricey for coming in late and leaving early with no assistance. Would be very tight for large rigs. We would not return. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Staff was top notch friendly and helpful. New bathhouse by pool is as nice as any seen. Impressed that even campground pool fully staffed by lifeguards. Sites were pretty tight getting in and out and would be VERY tight if area had been full. Love shuttle to Holiday World. Although area is remote, there is Dollar General, hardware store and grocery right outside main gate but nothing else for 20+ miles. Enjoyed our stay. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
We stayed here in the off season, so I feel that I can't accurately judge. The staff woman was clueless. I told her my trailer was 34 feet and she asked me if I wanted a 30 foot site. Then she did not know how to run my credit card so I had to go and get cash from the car to pay here. The place was huge, but it was all closed up for the winter. I can see how this could be overrun with kids in season. The park was fine. The Wi-Fi was terrible! No AT&T cell service. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort