206873 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Halstead, Kansas (Air Miles)
AOR2330
Halstead
Spring Lake RV Resort
2013-10-01 10:17:57
Halstead, Kansas

question  question  yes  question  question  question  question  question  yes  yes
Very nice, clean place. Everyone was friendly, and the woman in the office was so knowledgable about every site that she chose one for our rig that we would easily get into and out of. We had to do some leveling but not enough of a hassle to knock this down one star. We'd gladly return here with the grandkids, especially, as there's a nice pool (closed for the season when we arrived) and other things for kids to do. There are lots of permanent renters here but their sites are well-maintained and the place was quiet and peaceful. Make sure you walk across the road to get farm-fresh eggs at the house there. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
The friendliest place we have ever been to. The service is great and the campsites well cared for. We stayed one night but will return. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Rate reflects Passport America. It’s not often that I will review a park or campground while I am still in it, but this one I really like. When I called to make reservations, aside from needing full hookups, I really have to have good internet access (for work) and I really wanted some TREES! After being in Hermosa with no chance of shade from trees, I was really wanting trees. The site they gave us backs into a creek bed with fish, birds, rabbits and some Canadian Geese who seem to be homesteading here. Between the creek and our camper is a line of evergreen trees which offers us some amazing shade in the afternoon. The park is extremely family friendly and offers (at extra cost) dinners on Friday and Saturday nights as well as a cooked to order breakfast on Sundays. Last night we went to their Community building for a burger (or a choice of a meatloaf special) dinner and stayed for Bingo and an Ice Cream social. The park has spring fed stocked ponds you can fish in (no fishing license required) and a nice pool as well. The park does have a lot of long term residents, however the spaces are well maintained without a lot of clutter and unpleasant junk hanging around. We will definitely keep this place in mind for future stops. The rate is $14 a night with Passport America: for full hook ups / 50amp. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Spring Lake RV Resort