Nearby Lindsborg, Kansas (Air Miles)
Swedish Crown
Rest Area On Ks I-135 At Mile Marker 68 Verified On 05/04
RECUSA
Lakeside Recreational Park
Mcpherson College
2210 E Kansas St
Sams Club?I-135:89 2919 Market Pl (Located To Block)
Kansas
Lindsborg
Coronado Motel & RV Park
2014-06-12 05:31:41
Lindsborg, Kansas

4   1   1   3   5
question  question  no  question  question
question  question  yes  question  question
We stayed at this park for 8 days. The park itself is not bad - needs upgraded - gravel, trees trimmed etc. The site was a good size, treed, but awkward to back into. When it rained it was a swamp, gravel would really help. The power source is questionable - we needed 50 amp, which we got - but we had power surges or no power - the power post was tested but showed that it was OK, we added an adapter and extension to our shore line and used the power post on the next lot - we had full power. We had read previous reviews about the problems with the campground but had to stay there. We were very concerned about damage to our electrical system - but this time we were lucky. We stayed in Site 14 - so beware. The manager is a nice person, but seems overwhelmed with all he has to do. Not sure of we would stay there again. Our trailer is 40' long. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Rate is for a FHU back-in site. The other reviews are right on about this place. The site we had was a 50 amp site but had to use 30 amp because the 50 amp outlet didn't work. It rained while we were here and there was mud everywhere as the gravel has all but disappeared. Location of the pull through sites is such that we didn't even attempt to pull into them. Very seldom have we ever been to an RV park where we would never stay again, but is one of them. We camped here in a Motorhome.
October 2012
The RV part of the motel was muddy and in poor condition. Sewer hookups were pipes about 6" to 18" above ground depending on the site--there was no way to drain a holding tank. I was told the elevated openings were for "big rigs." Even the one big Class A, who had trouble getting into the site, couldn't hook up to the sewer. When I asked about a shower, I was told to come across the highway to the motel office to get a key to an empty motel room. Since it was the last room on that wing and was close to the RV parking, maybe it's used for the RV park, but it wasn't offered until I asked. The toilet in that room was dirty. There was an old 5th wheel skirted in like a permanent resident. There are several feet between each utility hook-up so extra-long hoses and electrical cords are necessary unless you park off of the parking pad as I did. This was the most I have ever paid for an RV site that was also the worst. For what they charge, I would expect something much nicer. The woman at the office who checked me in was difficult to understand and didn't understand anything I asked her. I would stay at the rest area out on I-135 if I were ever in the area again rather than stay at this RV park. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Coronado Motel & RV Park
June 2009

6   7   9   10   9
question  yes  yes  yes  yes
question  yes  yes  yes  yes
June 2009
We got the last, and probably least desirable space, next to the store. The other five sites appeared to be long term campers. We were close to the street, but not too much noise. There is quite a bit of traffic that drops off movies and drives around the building to exit. Owners were nice. Site was level and gravel. Park is convenient to downtown Lindsborg, which offers nice shops and restaurants and a rich Swedish heritage. We would stay again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
May 2007
Only six sites. Behind the store and one site beside it. Great for stopping overnight. We stayed for 5 nights because the KOA in Salina had flooded. People friendly and a good place to park. Convenient to McPherson with a lovely museum. Would stop by again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
August 2006
A nice place to stay. Owners are friendly. They are expanding the park and will be offering wi-fi in the near future. We have stayed here several times and will again whenever we are in the area. Swedish heritage museum and shopping. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Movies 'N More RV Park
January 2009

January 2009
This is a pleasant "travelers" park for those campers looking for a nightly bargain. The campground is part of the McPherson County Mill Museum. It's open in the winter, weather permitting. We called ahead and the staff saw to it that the gate to the campground was unlocked for us. Other than electric, there are no utilities. Sites are flat and shaded. The park is about 300 meters from the museum complex. A really neat little historic town within a town. Bathrooms were not really clean, but this time of year they are not operational. The campground is about 3 miles from I-135 and easy to get to from the south of town, exit #72. Make time to tour the museum ($2), you'll be glad you did. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.