Nearby Park City, Kentucky (Air Miles)
Rpi- Ky Diamond Caverns Resort I-65 Exit 48 Follow Mammoth Cave Signs Approx 1.5 Mi To Check In! Park City
Diamond Caverns Resort-1878 Mamoth Cave Pkwy
2014-07-01 23:38:20
Park City, Kentucky

no  question  question  question  yes  yes  yes  question  question  question
no  question  question  question  yes  yes  yes  question  question  question
We had fun at this park. The sites that we stayed in was adequate in terms of being level and long enough to support a longer rig. We liked that they offered entertainment, and the pool was really fun. They need to come up with a better system of updating and maintaining the bathroom facilities. A major plus about this campsite is that it is so close to Mammoth Cave National Park. As such, we really enjoyed the ample opportunities for hiking and exploring. We are big fans of Karaoke, and this campground offers Karaoke once a week. I would stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Rate reflects a Passport America discount. Okay for an overnight stay. Sites not level, so check before choosing your site. We camped here in a Motorhome.
The attraction to "Diamond Caverns Resort And Golf Club" is it being near Mammoth Cave Park. Diamond Caverns did not meet "Resort" expectations. Most things are outdated and run down. Our "resort" picnic table at our site was literally crumbling apart with age and neglect. Upon arrival the office provided a map (after drawing in the roads which did not appear on this outdated map), and basically said, just go in the campground and choose anything that is empty. Upon entering, a staff member caught up with us on a golf cart and took me around to see available sites. Most not very level. Staff were friendly to a point. After a couple days, one asked my opinion of the park and when I pointed out the advertised hot tub does not work he replied it has been down for 5 years as it now does not meet state handicap requirements. I pointed out finding a level spot was not easy to which he was indifferent. They clearly are not interested in knowing missed expectations to make improvements. Finally, I have discovered this is a Thousand Trails associated park and one of the staff could not seem to accept that I was not interested in TT. I think I now understand the TT relationship to supply and demand. With only a handful of these TT associated parks in any given state, they are in high demand by those with TT membership. Hence the sorry state of the campground as there is little incentive to attract customers. They are already plentiful because of TT. I would not stay here again. Price reflects PA. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Diamond Caverns RV Resort and Golf