206877 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Taylorsville, Kentucky (Air Miles)
I-64 Exit 32B;32
500 Taylorsville Rd
7101 Cedar Springs Blvd
Ferd Grisanti
Sams Club?I-64:17 1401 Alliant Ave (Located To Block)
Sichuan Garden
Kentucky
Taylorsville
Taylorsville Lake State Park Campground
2013-09-25 00:21:55
Taylorsville, Kentucky

yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  question
yes  yes  question  yes  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  question
This campground is nicely set up with flat land and spacious sites. However, there was a lot of rain the first night and our site (#30) was flooded. That was okay, we could deal with that. The deal breaker for us was the loudness and absence of ANY park ranger or surveillance! I noticed there was no "quiet time" signs posted in the park, but little did I know that this campground is a place where people can drink and blast music all night long! My 14-year-old daughter was subjected to inappropriate behavior and drunken conversations that made me wish we would have stayed home! I've called the park to ask if they enforce any quiet time rules and have not received a phone call. Unless you want to drink and party all night, this is not a family family campground. We camped here in a Tent Trailer.
Very clean park with spacious sites. Friendly staff, very helpful if needed. Ice and wood delivered to site if needed. Electrical problems near back of park. A lot of the electric outlets, 30 amp, were melted. My surge protector which has a readout read anywhere from 108 volts to 120. Small pea gravel on sites. Nice bathhouse and playground. Very nice campground as far as State Parks go. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Stayed there one night on a longer trip. Park is a little out-of-the-way for a one night stay. Nice campground. Not many shaded sites. Better for a longer stay. Probably would not stay there again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Taylorsville Lake State Park Campground