Nearby Ruston, Louisiana (Air Miles)
Louisiana Tech University
Ruston
Lincoln Parish Park
2014-08-15 21:46:52
Ruston, Louisiana

yes  yes  yes  question  question  question  yes  question  yes  question
yes  yes  yes  question  question  question  question  question  yes  question
This is a gem of a parish (AKA: county) park. Not much to add to previous reviews. Many spaces are new concrete, long and wide. All services worked fine at site #19, including Wi-Fi. The park gate is locked at 8 PM so if you go out to dinner, keep an eye on the clock. Bathhouse is rustic, but clean and adequate. We did pick up a few digital TV stations with our antenna, and that was a pleasant surprise. We would definitely stay here again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Great park. Nice and quiet. Sites were level but lots of cracks and holes in the blacktop. Sites were thin and elevated so our picnic table was actually sloped down on one side. Bathrooms were cleaned daily and looked good. The walk around the lake is very nice. We didn't get a chance to do the bike trails as we forgot to pack our helmets. I would stay here again. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
My wife and I have been here before, January last year. The park is on a hill over looking a small lake. They do allow swimming in the summer time. The sites are paved and also the roads. We always stay at site # 19 so we can use our satellite system. We have Verizon internet and it works very well. The park has a lot of trees, so some sites you will probably have a problem finding enough open space for a satellite dish. We could not get any local channels. I could not give the park a 10 like others, because it does not have swimming pool and available wifi. We will stay again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Lincoln Parish Park