Nearby Litchfield, Maine (Air Miles)
Mountain Road Rv Sales
Augusta State Airport
"Elks - E,D"
Old Fort Western
Blaine House
Sams Club?I-95:31A;31 45 Marketplace Dr (Located To Block)
Captain Cote'S Seafood
August 2008

question  no
question  no
August 2008
Very nice owner's and host staff, restaurant and small supply store. Beautiful lake access with a dock for boats and visiting boats. Mostly outdated playground for kids but the lake is the main draw with a jump float and nice clean beach. Steady 30a power and decent pricing with flexible staff. We extended our stay by a half day and they charged me only $6. Now I have to be honest and list the bad - the access road is terrible and nearly 3/4 of a mile long with steep rises and falls, some overhanging tree limbs and rutted areas. Also, the sites are tight tight tight. This is NOT a place for anyone towing something longer then a 34' trailer of any type. The roads are narrow and people park their cars into the the road, I am still surprised (thanks to my wife spotting objects) that I didn't tear the roof or take out a corner marker. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
June 2008
NOTE: GPS does not recognize Norris Point Road. The correct address is Norris Hill Road which ends at the campground. Small, mostly seasonal campground. Sites can not be booked for less than 7 days until after Memorial Day. Minimal activities: crafts, bingo, weekend horseshoe tournament. The Saturday night we stayed they had a great band. Non seasonal sites are grassy with very little shade. Small store with basics. 6 miles to get to any services. Too many seasonals tear around on golf carts for such a small campground. Lake is beautiful and quite warm for Maine. We probably won't go back. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.