Nearby Elk River, Minnesota (Air Miles)
18185 Zane St
Boyer Trucks 15 2 0
Ellingson Car Museum
Rogers-Dump,Cabela'S
Hayden Hills Golf Course
Sams Club?I-94:213 16701 94Th Ave N (Located To Street)
13020 Riverdale Dr
Wal-Marti-94:213 9451 Dunkirk Lane N (Located To Block)
Elm Creek Park Reserve

3   10   10   8   1   10   8
question  yes  yes  yes  no  question  yes
question  yes  yes  yes  no  question  yes
July 2010
Old, poorly maintained park. Roads are dirt as are the spaces. Many longterm residents and many motorcycles and 4 wheelers. Some grass but thin. Too much bird crap everywhere to enjoy being outside. Peafowl and guineas everywhere and they are really noisy especially when about 10 of them gather under you rig and start their screeching at 6 am. WiFi is non-existent. Manager said it was working in her mother-in-law's house but I stood under the antenna and had zero signal. This was true for the 2 days we were in the park. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
August 2009
I have been camping at Wapiti Park Campgrounds for over 10 years and I absolutely love it! There are 2 parks for the children, swimming, fishing, and tubing in the river. There are 2 bath houses that are very clean. The showers have plenty of hot water. The office supplies many things including ice, firewood, propane, pizza, beer, pop and many more items! The staff is friendly and helpful. Thanks Wapiti for all the good years! We camped here in a Motorhome.
July 2009
I have been camping at Wapiti Park campground for over 10 years. The seasonal campers and the full-time campers are all very nice and very helpful. The animals on the property, (they do not have emu's any more), are of course caged and not walking around the campgrounds, and are beautiful. I know that my kids love to go and see the donkeys, horses, chickens and much more. The river is one of the most calm I have ever been in and one of the cleanest. We love to float down the river from the beginning of the campground until the end of the campground. Sometimes we even sneak a midnight float in, of course the owner is always watching and telling us to be careful: even at my age of 38. From the time I was 18 until 27 my family and I jumped from campground to campground. However since we found Wapiti, we have not been to another campground. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Wapiti Park Campgrounds