206676 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Spring Grove, Minnesota (Air Miles)
Hidden Bluffs Resort (Located To Road)
Minnesota
Spring Grove
Hidden Bluffs Resort
2013-10-12 12:38:54
Spring Grove, Minnesota

yes (Stream)
10   9   8   8   8
yes  question  yes  yes  yes
yes  question  question  yes  question
If you want peace and quiet with plenty of grass, trees, walking paths, friendly people, and stuff to do within 20 miles, this is the place to stay. 2 quaint towns 8 miles away and a 50 mile paved bike trail 20 miles away. I call this place home on my GPS. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
August 2012
A lovely spot and a beautiful park. The gravel road that other reviews were concerned about, turned out to be less than two miles of very nicely graded gravel road. The staff was extremely friendly. The only complaint I would have about this park is that due to the location we had NO cell phone coverage (AT&T) nor ability to connect the internet with my Verizon card. We would definitely stay here again. We used our Resorts of Distinction membership, so were here at no charge. We camped here in a Motorhome.
September 2011
If you're looking to get away from it all, then you will be happy here. Nice little park, with pool, trees, store/clubhouse, cabins, and fishing stream. We were not too excited by the 4 mile gravel road you take to get here. There is no TV, ATT cellphones DO NOT WORK, but was told that Verizon does. The Wi-Fi worked for my wife, but not for my computer (I rarely experience this problem). We came here for the Camping World promo, and sat through the presentation. Not too high-pressure on the sales pitch, and we got to stay free, and received a gift card for our time. We would not stay here again, because of the gravel road. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Hidden Bluffs Resort