Nearby Carriere, Mississippi (Air Miles)
Clearwater Rv
Carriere, Mississippi

6   7   8   9   3   6   10   9
yes  yes  question  yes  question  no  yes  yes
yes  yes  question  yes  question  no  yes  yes
This park is about 5 or 6 miles off the interstate in a very secluded area. While it is pretty and peaceful, I would have liked it better if the pull-through site I had was either concrete or gravel. Instead, all the sites I saw were strictly grass. Since it had just rained hard before we arrived, the roads in the park were pretty messy, and by the time we left my RV was quite a mess both inside and out. My auto-leveler seemed to work okay, but I was a bit worried about it being on squishy wet grass. The staff I met was friendly. He checked us in when we arrived, and led us to our site. I probably wouldn't stay here again though, primarily because of the grass sites. We camped here in a Motorhome.
A very nice quiet park. Plenty of shade trees and beautiful flowers all around. The fishing pond had plenty of nice perch and my daughter even caught a nice bass as well. It is a little over 5 miles off the interstate so there is absolutely NO traffic noise except for the occasional vehicle traveling along the county road. I especially enjoyed my mornings, drinking my coffee and enjoying the numerous birds that seemed to be everywhere. Not sure if it was the time of year or just lucky but they had many different species to enjoy watching. The only thing we had issue with was our cell signal was hit or miss, which for me was kind of nice for a change. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
January 2012
We were just passing through and only stayed 1 night. The attendant at the campground was very friendly. Site was a large pull through under a large Oak Tree. Campground was very clean and well kept. It is about 5 miles off I-59 so it was very quiet. The only negative I had was the sewer, electrical and water connects were spread out about 30 feet. Sewer connect should have been near electrical connection. Would definitely stay here again when passing through on I-59. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Clearwater RV Park