Nearby Clinton, Mississippi (Air Miles)
Mississippi College
950 Hwy 80 E
I-20 Exit 40;40A
2711 Greenway Dr
Sunny Guy Golf Course
Hawkins Field
Jackson Zoological Park
Crechales'
Sams Club?I-55:103 6360 Ridgewood Court Dr (Located To Zip)
Gridley'S Fine Bbq
Flying J
Cummins Mid South Ll
Cafe Creole
200 Marketplace Dr
Wal-Marti-55:103 815 S Wheatley (Located To Block)
Ridgeland Convention & Vis
Clinton
Springridge Mobile Estates & RV Park
2014-06-05 00:34:37
Clinton, Mississippi

question  yes  question  question  question  yes  question  question  question  question
Other than convenience to visiting family in Clinton, this "RV park" has no redeeming features. We refer to it as the "asphalt jungle". Even the asphalt surface is in dire need of repair. They advertise cable TV but it is no longer available. The so called "dog walk" is a grassy area that slopes and very inconvenient to most of the park. I am not a rules breaker but I had to walk my dog in the mobile home area so she could get some exercise. There are three things that make it superior to a Walmart parking lot - water, sewer and electric. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
February 2013
If I had read the reviews prior to stopping I would have passed up this gem. Fortunately I decided to just chance it and was pleasantly surprised. First the negative. I was in space 1 by my request to be near the restroom as I am in an Aliner and have no bathroom. The power hookups are between slot 1 and 2 which means if I had been in slot 2 it would have been perfect but in slot 1 it was on the door side of the camper requiring that I run the electrical and tv cable under the camper. Not a big deal but kinda awkward. Next there are no picnic tables which are important to me as I always eat outside. Wi-Fi was scarce. Now truthfully the RV area is a former asphalt parking lot and the spaces were tight for big rigs but in the winter I liked the asphalt and not having to sweep the grass and dirt out of my unit repeatedly. In the summer this would not work--100 degrees outside and black asphalt. I would pass. I was awakened at 4:36 AM by the trash truck emptying the four trash dumpsters. This should not happen until after 8:00 AM. I would have liked fewer "don't do this and don't do that" signs that were plastered all over the place. Now the positive. The people were very nice and eager to serve my needs. I requested to be near the restroom and she promptly assigned me slot #1. The restroom was right behind my back bumper. Super!! Now the restrooms were some of the best I have ever encountered. Very clean, modern and well kept. Even had flowers in a vase and an inspirational message plaque on the vanity. I would stay here again just for the shower/restrooms alone. Price was right. I ran out of ice and went to the office, they didn't sell ice but they eagerly went to their kitchen and put me a bag of ice together. Super people that work here. I will definitely do an overnight stop here again. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
January 2013
Entry is off a busy road - missed the sign on our first pass. When making reservations I specifically asked if the sites were relatively level - response was "you should be able to level without problem" - not true - we would have had to raise front wheels on our 40 footer off the ground - not something I do as that just invites possible damage to leveling jacks should the MH move. Rate was reasonable but there is a reason - nothing special about the park - strictly an over nighter but once burned we won't stay again - has to be something better down the road. Prior reviewer mentioned they plan to complain to Good Sam - think I'll do the same when I find the time. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Springridge Mobile Estates & RV Park