206669 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Jackson, Mississippi (Air Miles)
Mississippi Museum Of Art
Cummins Mid South Ll
Stockyard Steaks
Crechales'
Jackson Zoological Park
Sams Club?I-55:103 6360 Ridgewood Court Dr (Located To Zip)
Sunny Guy Golf Course
Jackson
Thompson Field
Cafe Creole
Tougaloo College
Wal-Marti-55:103 815 S Wheatley (Located To Block)
Tico'S Steak House
LeFleurs Bluff State Park
2014-01-17 02:56:06
Jackson, Mississippi
January 2014

no  yes  question  question  question  question  yes  yes  yes  question
no  yes  question  question  question  question  yes  question  yes  question
January 2014
We stayed for 3 days while we explored Jackson. The park is older and does need some updating. The gate at the entrance is not used and the park is not paroled. We did see the ranger during the day and he was very helpful. I had no problem parking a 37' 5th wheel in the site. For a park in the middle of Jackson it was very good. I would stay here again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
January 2014
I stayed here in Dec 2013 after visiting an outlet mall in Pearl. It's about 20 min. south. As stated before stay on Lakeland Terrace until you see the entry booth. After reading other reviews I decided that since I was arriving on Dec 27 for 1 night, I'd probably never see an attendant and I didn't. A ranger truck went by once. The campground is a bit old and unkempt. A little wooded campground in the middle of a medium size city.No playground, but a small fishing lake. My site was #1 and the back if the shore power box was almost completely off and as there was a chance of rain I duck taped it after attaching my shore power. I also saw 2 others with problems. There seemed to be 6 or 8 long term campers, one looked pretty trashy. The concrete pads are barely long enough for my 23 ft. Class C., the rest is a mix of dirt and gravel. Location of tables is decent on most sites. Most sites do not have fire rings, just look for burned wood. You can hear trains and traffic at a distance. The best sites if the lake water level is not high would be sites #2, 4, 14, and 19. More likely to get satellite and fairly level. Site #15 and 16 seem longer. The showers and toilets are located in a cabin on stilts with wc access. They were surprisingly decent. Nothing to do there at all, but then I just needed an inexpensive place to stay while I shopped til' I dropped! We camped here in a Motorhome.
December 2013
We stayed here in lieu of trying to overnight in a parking lot or truck stop while traveling through to Florida. It was MUCH better than a Walmart or truck stop. That said, the park is older and in need of repair. The drive is all gravel, as are the campsites save for a tiny pad of concrete that didn't really fit our 32 foot Class C. The grounds are pretty much dirt and gravel. It rained while we were there and there were large pools of muddy water all around us. We didn't leave the RV all day! And packing up to leave was a mess. The staff, although nice people, didn't really seem to know what was going on. The two people that did were out fixing the "night drop box" because it was broken into the first night we stayed. The so-called gated campground was wide open with no sign of any electronic closure, we were supplied no code. The gate stated that it was closed 8 PM to 8 AM, but this was not so, nor secured. Still this was better than overnighting in a parking lot and next time coming through Jackson, we likely would stay here again, but doubtful it would be for pleasure, just an overnighter. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for LeFleurs Bluff State Park