Nearby Lula, Mississippi (Air Miles)
Isle Of Capri 777 Isle Of Capri Pkwy. Lula Ms 38644 662-363-4600 (Located To Zip)
Delta Cultural Center
Lula, Mississippi

5   5   8   4
no  question  question  no
no  question  question  no
Nothing significant has changed since I reviewed this park 20 months ago. Check in is still at the hotel and the sites are FHU. Your "back-in" site is designated by a 3 sided open box of white lines painted on asphalt. WiFi is available in hotel lobby and there are no other amenities like bathrooms, showers, cable, pool, etc. We camped here in a Motorhome.
October 2012
Due to some unexpected changes in our trip itinerary, we stayed here on Halloween night. The "park" is an edge of the asphalt casino parking lot with painted white lines delineating the sites. The sites are FHU back-ins. Our site was a bit uneven but manageable. From what I saw, I think most site are a bit off level. There is a cable TV receptacle in the power post, but no cable TV. I was able to get Wi-Fi in the RV. I'm guessing that it was from the casino hotel as it was listed as WISLELES. As of 10PM, we were the only RV in the park - that's a first. That may be one of the reasons we were able to get the Wi-Fi. There are no park facilities - bathrooms, showers, office, or any other park like amenities. You check in at the hotel desk and they assign you a site . If you are into gambling, or just want a cheap FHU place to stay, this is OK. I'm not sure I'd stay here again since it is 10 miles (2 gallons of gas round trip) off US61. We camped here in a Motorhome.
November 2011
Very few amenities. The ones they were supposed to have worked perfectly. Would be nice if there were trash cans in the RV area. The $8 rate reflects a 1st night free discount on a 2 night stay, otherwise would be $16/night. A discount coupon is available at the nearby rest stop/information station. Check out the casino promotions for food offers. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Isle of Capri