219099 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Vicksburg, Mississippi (Air Miles)
Eddie Monsour'S
Vicksburg National Milita
Maxwell'S - Vicksburg
Biedenharn Candy Company
Isle Of Capri 3990 Washington St. Vicksburg Ms 39180 601-636-5700 (Located To Block)
Isle Of Capri Casino Inc
2014-08-14 02:02:32
Vicksburg, Mississippi

yes  yes  yes  question  question  yes  yes  question  question  question
yes  yes  yes  question  question  yes  yes  question  question  question
Good for an overnight stay, but not much more. The sites are narrow and not very long. Also, they're not level! Water pressure was good, the TV cable was iffy at best, wifi was ok. Check in was easy. On our way back home, we'll stay here again for a night. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Very friendly and helpful office staff. We stopped here for the night on our way to Florida from Texas. The RV park itself is just a large open field with several rows of RV sites. Nothing fancy, but the real attraction here is the Casino a block away. There is also a shuttle that will pick you up and drop you at the front door of the Casino. This really isn't a destination RV park, but would definitely stay here again while passing through. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
This park was very clean and comfortable with nice grassy sites. The 2 ladies in the office were very friendly and helpful. The park is convenient to I-20 and the casinos and we would stay here again when in the area. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Ameristar Vicksburg RV Park

yes  question  question  question  question  question  question  question  yes  question
question  question  question  question  question  question  question  question  yes  question
The sites are kind of close together and there's not a lot of natural beauty. That said it's a perfectly okay place to stay. I appreciated the dog run. It's very nice, clean, grassy. The park is also convenient to the highway and downtown. The other campers are quiet, but some of the regulars leave for work kind of early, 5 a.m. There's a neighboring building (not part of the campground) with some barking dogs. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
March 2014
Older park. Very well laid out. Narrow interior roads but no sharp turns. Sewer located about middle of the sites. No long run required. Other utilities well located - no extra water hose or electric required regardless of size/configuration of RV. Great place for visiting sites. Too much to do in the area for just an over nite. To exit park, suggest you do not turn left to route 61. Difficult turn onto 61 due to hill blocking vision on left and high speed road. Easier to turn right out of park, get to I-20 easily. Owner/Manager very helpful, great sense of humor. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Fair park, easy to get in, easy to leave. Nice folks run the place, but the location leaves a little to be desired. The rate was about commensurate with the overall quality of the park. We stayed one night. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Magnolia RV Park Resort

question  question  yes  yes  question  question  yes  yes  question  question
question  question  question  yes  question  question  yes  yes  question  question
This is a good park for a couple of nights. The sites were long and wide. Depending on where your hookups are on your unit, it is a good idea to have extensions. Also, be aware that there are lots of fire ants, so wear gloves when doing the hookup. Some sites are not that level. We were able to pick our own site because it was the off season. The staff is friendly. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Office staff was nice. Park was clean, no trash about. Trash pickup at site daily. Easy in/out. Seven miles south of I-20. Easy to get to attractions. Nice grass space between sites but could not enjoy due to the grass badly needed mowing. Up past the ankles. A lot of fire ant beds. If you have AT&T for phone, no service. The picnic tables are bad. Rusted and the wood was rotten. Could not use. Will not stay her again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
We only stayed here 1 night and it was adequate. Site was pretty level, voltage was good, and so was water pressure. The utilities are in the back of the site so you have to drag out lots of water hose and sewer hose. Also, the water connection is very close to the ground and I had to use a 90 so I could hook up my regulator. Sites and roads are gravel and it was raining when we were there so it was a little messy. Close to Walmart, fuel stations, and restaurants. We might stay here if back through but only for the night. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for River Town Campground
May 2011

4   2   5   5
yes  no  yes  question
no  question  question  question
May 2011
Let's start by saying NO NEVER STAY HERE. Now let me tell you why. I travel in an Aliner pop up and weigh most of my ratings on the bath/shower facilities however in this case I have to say this was one of the worse camping experiences ever. Specifics. The cable TV wires had all been cut out I assume due to copper theft. The sites have a ditch you have to cross to pull into the site where my unit drugged the ground. While having my coffee in the morning a campers dog decided to come over and bark continuously at me. The dog owner simply yelled and cursed the dog. Now the the bad part. The shower/bath facility had not been cleaned in a very long time. There were huge ants and other bugs all inside the shower. When I turned the hot water on to wash the ants and bugs out, the entire faucet came out of the wall allowing hot water to flood the facility. The commodes were loose from the floor. This place has NO maintenance. The owners apologized but did not offer to refund my $21 for my experience. DO NOT GO HERE!! Very BAD! We camped here in a Tent Trailer.
January 2008
Very unpleasant experience. We didnt stay long, and moved to the Ameristar. I wouldnt go back. It would be a one but it is in a great location. We camped here in a Motorhome.
May 2007
Park does not seem to be well maintained. The first electrical outlet we tried was rusty and did not work. Site are level, even though some of them are on a slope. The park is very convenient to the battleground and only a few kilometres from downtown Vicksburg We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Vicksburg Battlefield Kampground