Nearby Jonesburg, Missouri (Air Miles)
Flying J
107 Hwy 47 E
575 Warren County Ctr
Missouri
Jonesburg
Jonesburg Gardens Campground
2014-08-06 22:01:06
Jonesburg, Missouri

question  question  question  question  question  question  question  question  question  yes
Check-in was quick and easy and the owner was very nice and friendly. The rate ($38.88 including tax) surprised me. Halfway on our cross country trip, this was the most expensive park we have stayed at. Roads are narrow with trees hitting the coach roof and sides. Space was just long enough for our 40 footer towing. Could not get completely level. No cable, trees blocked the satellite, and we could only get three over the air TV channels, though they advertise 9. Could not receive Wi-Fi. For the price, I would advise choosing somewhere else. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Yes, road noise and poor, dirt, interior roads. Most sites did not look level. Very tight spaces. This campground said it had big rig access. They do not. It is way too tight. Stagnant pond on grounds. We drove in and drove right back out. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Jonesburg Gardens looks like a former KOA campground. It has many facilities available. The manager is very friendly and concerned about the welfare of the campers. Our Wi-Fi connection did not work. I did not press the issue. There were some pretty tight turns getting to our site with a lot of leaves and branches hitting the sides and roof of the motorhome. Our site was level and had 50 amp electricity, water, and sewer. It had easy access to I-70. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Jonesburg Gardens Campground