206922 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Odessa, Missouri (Air Miles)
201 S Salem St
Country Gardens RV Park
2013-11-13 18:33:22
Odessa, Missouri
November 2013

yes  question  question  question  question  question  question  question  question  yes
November 2013
We stayed here over night with a Jayco 29QBH, my F150 6.5 Supercrew Cab, and my wifes Focus. I called ahead and secured a reservation. When we arrived around 8:00 pm the office was closed but no problem. I guess I forgot the Staff Lady wanted us to stay behind the camp store so I pulled into site 24, on the side of the store which is a pull-through. The campground at this time is occupied by many pipeline workers. One of them directed me to site 24 and related the site is used for over nighters. The site was perfect for our one night stay. Direct line of sight and sound to I-70 but the road noise didn't bother us. There is a lot of it though from this site. Good TV reception and being this close to the camp store provided us good internet service. The restrooms are very well maintained and the staff was nice and friendly. The rate is based on Good Sam discount. As an overnighter I would stay here again and would be interested to see the place in the spring. Temps on our stay dipped to 17 at night. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Stone lot, rather tight. Free air TV, poor Internet. Some road noise from I70. Currently full of pipeline workers. Would find something else next time through. We camped here in a Motorhome.
This is a great spot for driving through town. We called ahead to owners to ask about late check in. They were friendly and helpful. We arrived at midnight. Level concrete pad, great hook up situation, several options around the concrete pad, clean, quiet, pull through. We paid the next day at check out. Adorable Amish spice and cheese shop in front. Free coffee. This is exactly what we look for when looking for pit stops. Several long term campers there, but it was clean and orderly, not off putting. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Country Gardens RV Park
May 2009

May 2009
OK, admittedly the park was officially open on 1 May and we pulled in on 2 May but our stay in this park lasted 10 minutes compared to about an hours worth of driving once we left the interstate. Reason, their directions are not correct (even as confirmed over the phone) and their address we learned doesn't show up on either of our 2 GPS units because it's a street address they made up. Getting to the park was over some really bad, pot hole filled roads out in the middle of nowhere. Sure they say they had recently had heavy rains but their roads in the park were dangerously rutted. The pull through site we were offered was just barely large enough for us and it would have been difficult to level our rig. The park gives the impression of being a permanent resident trailer park with mostly old and unsightly rigs. The park is selling lots/sites and the owners are supposed to maintain their lots but it appears they don't. The grass in those areas with grass was at least a foot high. The amenities they offer appear to be non functioning or non existent and a trip into town would be a long difficult drive. They offer no Wi-Fi and if they offered to pay our fee, we would not consider staying there. The signage to the park is only apparent when you get to the final turn off. Sorry to be so negative but this is one of the worst, most rundown parks we have ever visited - note we didn't stay for the night and just kissed off the non-refundable Coast to Coast fee. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.