206617 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Sikeston, Missouri (Air Miles)
I-55 Exit 66B
Hinton RV Park
2014-04-05 02:55:35
Sikeston, Missouri
March 2014

question  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  yes
question  question  yes  question  yes  yes  question  question  yes  question
March 2014
Easy access from I-55. Long, level, gravel pull-through sites. Friendly staff; escort to site. Clean, basic, no-frills park. Plenty of room to walk our dogs. Don't miss Lambert's Café (about a mile west of Park), great food, and they'll throw your rolls to you! We always stay here when passing through the area. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
January 2014
We have overnighted here several times going to and from Florida. The park has basic services but is clean and handy to I-55. All sites are large, level, and have quality utility posts. There is ample space to walk the dog. Lambert's famous cafe in Sikeston offers a free shuttle. We would stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
December 2013
We have stayed here previously. It's a no frills park with easy on/off access to I-55. Bathrooms were clean as were the showers. Since we came during a snow event, we noticed that the empty sites appeared to have had a vehicle go through them. We found out this had been done by the manager so we could see the path to get into the site...appreciated. Plenty of food/grocery facilities close by. We'll stay here again. Rate was with Good Sam discount. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Hinton RV Park
October 2013

yes  question  question  question  question  yes  yes  no  no  question
yes  question  question  question  question  yes  yes  no  yes  question
October 2013
Not good. Place is being sold due to owners age. Wi-Fi is barely there. I have amps and antennas to pull in anything for a mile. Took everything to receive it and then EXTREMELY slow. Had to pick up site ourselves. Whole park run down. Not really set up to accept big rigs. Paid $26 for night. That was supposed to be Passport America discount but I never told him I was a member. Even at that it's not worth it. We camped here in a Motorhome.
This RV park is very clean and well kept. There are trees, but they aren't mature so they don't offer much shade yet. Sites are gravel and level with concrete pads for a picnic table. The sites are called pull throughs, but they aren't very long. Our 40 footer just fit on the site, but since our tow vehicle was totaled two days before it wasn't an issue for us. This is a Passport America park. The park is also close to a great restaurant that will send a complimentary shuttle out to pick you up and take you to the restaurant. Once there he will sneak you in the side door and seat you ahead of the long line already waiting to be seated. We definitely would stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
December 2012
We stayed here for one night traveling through Missouri. Easy access to interstate. Pull through sites are gravel and level but not long enough to stay hooked up. Close to Lambert's Cafe which is why we chose this park. Manager was friendly. Office reeked of cigarette smoke. Quiet park we would stay here again for one night only. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Town & Country Camping & RV Park
November 2011

question  question
question  question
November 2011
Smoky office. Cash only. Cable TV poor. Parking spots marginal for 35' Class A motorhome. We camped here in a Motorhome.
September 2010
When we went into the office to register, the office was smokey and smelled. The man was show us to our site. When we made reservations we asked if they had a 50 foot pull through and was told yes. My truck stuck out in front and my trailer in the back of the pull through. The dumpster was open and flowing over and it sits right next to road. When I walked up about 8 PM (dark) to dump some trash, some woman was rifling through the dumpster. She had kids in the back seat. She left the park when I walked up and waited for her to finish at the dumpster. The police patrolled the park frequently which concerned me. This is a Passport America park and we paid $24 which was more than the park was worth. Positives: nice grassy area to walk dogs; park appeared fairly well maintained. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.