Nearby Stanton, Missouri (Air Miles)
Antique Toy Museum
Stanton
Stanton / Meramec KOA
2014-06-29 01:02:30
Stanton, Missouri

question  question  yes  question  question  question  question  question  yes  question
Nice little campground. It looked like there were more cabins than hookup sites, they filled up shortly after 6 PM. The pull-through spots drop off in the back so you have to be prepared to level your camper toward the front of the spot. Very friendly and very shaded. We just spent one night but I would expect a family would really enjoy staying and taking advantage of the proximity to the Meramec Caverns and the river sports. Would stay here again. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
November 2012
Below par KOA, but okay for an over-night. Friendly staff, small pool in season. Nothing close by, unless you want Meramec caves. Far enough off the interstate so noise wasn't an issue. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
October 2012
This is a nice over night stop. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. I thought the bathroom/showers were very clean, but maybe a little dated and needing some updates. The campground was easy to access from I-44. There was some road noise and the train tracks did offer some noise. While neither was great it was still a little of a distraction. My only reasons for the "8" are around the restrooms and the fact that I did notice an issue with the electrical power. There were several noticeable spikes in the power that I notices looking at my meter. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Stanton / Meramec KOA