206877 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Waynesville, Missouri (Air Miles)
Fort Leonard Wood

7   9   4   8   1   3
yes  question  question  yes  question  no
yes  question  question  yes  question  no
April 2013
Pretty basic place, but wifi and satellite friendly. The owner was nice. It is a small park with many being in the army. it is the closest to Fort Leonardwood (12 min.) North gate. I stayed a week to visit army son. Will stay again. Weekly rate $120 We camped here in a Motorhome.
July 2012
I'm a soldier, and I stayed 6 months in this park. VERY low long-term rates of $175 per month. Cheapest I've found anywhere! I saw the grounds maintenance crew often, and they seemed quite friendly. The site I chose was well shaded, and the grounds are located in a park-like setting. If I am ever sent back to Fort Leonard would, I would definitely stay in this park again. The fact that the park had only 13 sites makes it noise-free and quite comfortable. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
April 2011
Rate reflects Good Sam discount. FHU pull-through site with 30 amp service. Free Wi-Fi, but it was very slow. Basic campground right off of I-44. Good place to stay for a night. We would stay here again for an easy overnight stop. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Glen Oaks RV Camp

yes (Stream)
1   8   7   6
no  yes  question  yes
no  yes  question  yes
July 2012
This park was miserable. I was looking for a long-term stay and ended up only staying 2 nights. Camp was noisy and headlights coming through at all hours of the night. Impossible to relax or get sleep. They claimed to have shaded sites, but that was a lie. The facilities were not maintained well, and the staff was rude and didn't seem to care at all. Don't go here! We camped here in a Motorhome.
May 2012
The park is well maintained. As stated before: quite a few permanent rigs. The park was quiet: no problems on the weekend. A real nice place to stay. We camped here in a Motorhome.
August 2011
A good spot to overnight or stay a few days for the fishing. This city-owned campground is perfectly serviceable,with level grass & gravel sites; a good value for full hook-ups. Mostly occupied by permanent residents but quiet and neat nonetheless. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Roubidoux Springs Campground