Nearby Garryowen, Montana (Air Miles)
Little Bighorn Battlefiel
Montana
Garryowen
7th Ranch RV Camp
2014-07-19 15:33:46
Garryowen, Montana

question  yes  yes  yes  question  question  yes  yes  question  yes
question  yes  yes  yes  question  question  yes  yes  question  yes
Well maintained park with a wonderful view of the Little Big Horn battlefield from the hill at the rear of the park. The park is unpaved and very dusty-especially the entry. Be careful to follow the rules! Our cat got out in the evening. First the manager tried to run over the cat with his golf cart. Later further violence was threatened. "If I see the cat loose I'll get my gun and shoot it." and "If the cat is loose it's fair game." The owner, stopped by the day we left (We should have left sooner.) and said he had his 'cat trap'. He expressed concern that wild animals would eat the cat or the cat might crap in the children's playground. Certainly a good point though it begs the question of where the wild animals are going to crap. Regardless of who was right about the crap, it was a thoroughly unpleasant experience which we will never repeat. I understand that the rules are posted in the office. If you stay at the 7th Ranch RV Camp I recommend you review and follow all of the rules carefully. We camped here in a Motorhome.
HOT! Very hot. No trees. No shade. Hot excellent clean showers. Wi-Fi was weak, but told it was temporary due to power outage earlier in week. Office staff was very nice. Very convenient to Battleground and I-90, but would probably not stay again due to cost, heat, and dust. We camped here in a Motorhome.
The owners were very nice, and the view from our RV was absolutely beautiful! Long spaces, all in rows so not much privacy between rigs. There are some young trees planted and in a couple of years the sites will be shady. Bathrooms were about the best we've seen- clean, really big, and great hot water and water pressure. Picnic tables and grills. Birdhouses on the fence post with bluebirds kept my husband entertained. Little BIghorn Battlefield is on the ridge above it. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for 7th Ranch RV Camp