206572 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Gallup, New Mexico (Air Miles)
1650 W Maloney
2014-04-15 20:40:46
Gallup, New Mexico

yes  yes  question  yes  question  question  question  question  question  yes
yes  yes  question  yes  question  question  question  question  question  yes
Outstanding find. West of town just off I-40. Little to no highway noise. Office staff, the owner made the check in easy. Spaces are nice and level, wide enough if you have sliders, park was spotlessly clean. Cable was a bit funky to get setup but there was an offer to help from the office if you needed it. Everything was perfect. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
March 2014
A perfect one night stay while traveling I-40 east. Very friendly, quick check in. We had a long pull thru that easily accommodated our 39ft fifth wheel and truck. Everything worked very well and was quiet at night. Easy on and off the freeway with fuel and restaurants close by. The owner is a real supporter of our military and discounts are available to those who serve or have served! This will be our stopover when traveling along I-40. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
March 2014
Great park! Long pull thrus which we needed at 63 feet. Very friendly staff. Didn't notice any road or train noise. Wide lanes and gentle curves made it easy to drive in and out of park. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for USA RV Park